Fred and George

That night I had a horrible nightmare. I dreamt that I woke up and everyone in Hogwarts had disappeared and I was looking everywhere for them but I couldn't find anyone. I ran around the school and I started to see people but suddenly walls appeared and blocked my path and the corridors were getting longer. Then they got thinner and thinner till they closed and I couldn't breath until I woke up breathing heavily covered in sweat. I lay there for a while telling myself it was just a dream. I climbed out of bed and rubbed my eyes as I pulled the curtains surrounding my bed.
"Macey, you up?"I said into her curtains. The only reply I got was a soft snoring sound from inside.
"MACEY WAKE UP!" I shouted.
"Huh what happened?" She said startled. "oh it's just you Skye."
"I just had a nightmare and I was wondering if you were ok?
"Yeah of course I am! Are you feeling ok? Your very pale"
"I was just worried about everyone but I know your fine now" I answered,smiling.
"Well get back to sleep. it's too early" she groaned.
"No it's not! It's time to get up!"
"What?! Uuugghhhhhh" She dragged herself out of bed. "Lets get ready then"
"Ok" I said. I went to the wardrobe and pulled on my uniform. I called the Macey, "I'm going downstairs! See you there"
"Ok!"
I stepped downstairs and sat reading a book called "Hogwarts, a History". I was just starting to get into it when Macey appeared beside me and we went to our first class after having some breakfast.
There's was a lot of staircases in Hogwarts, if you didn't know. And they move around all the time. On our way to class (transfiguration) we got very much lost and couldn't tell where we were at all. We were still lost when people started leaving their classrooms to go to the next class. "What are we going to do Skye?!" As she said this she walked into a pair of ginger haired, Gryffindor, twins. Fred and George Weasley. I knew them because their brother Ron was friends with Harry Potter. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going it was an accident!"
"Oh it's fine!" One said.
"We quite like bumping in to attractive girls" said the other. Macey blushed. "I'm Fred and he's George."
"But I'm the handsome one" said George winking.
"Right you are" said Macey.
"Lovely bumping into you. Literally" said Fred.
"And you too!" Said Macey. They were about to walk off when I called back "Wait! Could please show us to Professor Snapes classroom?"
"Of course!" They said at the same time.