A Boy From Gryffindor

The next day was Saturday (thank god!) so Macey and I lay in bed for and extra few hours and soon went down for some breakfast. I was soooo hungry so I stuffed my face with everything I could, until I couldn't even stand up straight.
"Looks like you had a bit much there Skye." Macey said, eyebrows raised.
"Oops" I said. I let out a loud burp as I seen a ginger boy walk over to our table and sat on the other side of Macey.
"Um..hello?" Said Macey.
"Oh hey." the boy said. I looked at his uniform and saw he was from Gryffindor.
"What are you doing here?" I asked him.
"I...i...um...sorry" he stuttered, "I'll...just leave." he got up and practically sprinted back to his table. I couldn't help but notice that he sat next to Harry Potter. I knew Harry had a "best friend" but I never knew he was THIS weird!
"What was that all about?!" I asked, turning back to Macey.
"No idea." she answered.
"Isn't he A Weasley?"
"I think so. George telling me about his family. I can't remember his name...don, maybe?"
"Oooh Ron Weasley!" I shouted. Everyone in the hall looked around at me, including Ron, so I just mouthed "sorry" and they all got back to eating.
I continued talking to Macey, "Anyway, he seems a bit..." I scrunched up my face, "odd. Well around you and I any way. I think he's scared!"
"Hah!! Scared?! Of me and you?! Nope!" Macey said, laugh in and shaking her head, "And why would he be scared, tell me?"
I shrugged my shoulders.
"I dunno. Cos I'm with Draco and your my friend?"
"I guess" answered Macey. She turned around and started to eat again. I looked over at Ron and just seen him turn his head away quickly. Was he staring at me? What the heck?!