Big entrance

After 3 hours in a car with my family anyone would go insane, including me.

Hearing my mother screaming " Ivy, look at the sign only ____ miles away now honeybee!" and my brother talking to his girlfriend and my dad whistling in his own little world, it's enough to make a girl cry.

Of course I didn't because I'm used to it, I'm one of them. But that doesn't mean I wasn't happy to be out of that car. Even if it meant I was here at Sea City Beach.

SCB is where my nightmares take place, always the worst things happen to me here. Other then being able to see my grandma here I would never come here.

Pulling in to my grandmom's beach house parking lot I unbuckled and ran from the stuffy jeep. Leaving everyone else to start unpacking the car.

I ran inside the condo's complex into the elevator hitting the number 3. Even though I'm an 17 year old girl, my grandma and I are super close. She is my bestest friend in the world (well other then my mom and friend Jenna).

When the elevator doors opened I quickly got out and started running around the corner. (Keyword, started.)
I stopped when I ran face first into something. Correction not something someone.

I stuttered out an apology staring down at my yellow flip flops and scratchy cement floor.

"No worries, you new here? You have the whole 'gotta get to the beach' act going on." Just my luck, not only did I embarrass myself by running into a stranger but, a stranger with a beautiful deep husky voice.

I lifted my head to stare at who I ran into, not in the eyes, I never stare into the eyes. I stopped when I got to his lips, partly because that was where my eye level was and the other part because they were gorgeous lips.

"Um.. S..sorry, no I'm not new just going to see my grandmom." Smart Ivy! Now Mr.Sexy Lips knows your a grandma's girl!

"Oh, my mistake well I guess I'll see you around." He stepped around me and I looked back down in shame. Mentally hitting myself I slowly walked to my grams condo.

I didn't knock when I got there just opened the door, she never locked it even though we always tell her to.

I walked into the baby blue living room seeing her on a lounge chair on the balcony I headed out there.

As soon as I stepped outside I smiled, it smelled like the ocean, my ocean, my favorite place.

"Ivy, my baby!" My gram got up and smacked a giant kiss on my cheeks, probably leaving a bright pink lip stain.

"Hey grandma!" I hugged her tightly. She waved me away and went to get us lemonade.

I sat in the other lounge chair and waited, knowing that if I offered to help she would just get offended and tell me to leave her be.

I stared at the ocean first, then down to the pool that was in front of the room, seeing something shocking.

Mr. Sexy Lips was sitting in the lifeguard chair, I knew it was him I recognized his blue and white shirt, which was now slowly coming off.

Holy mother of Zeus! I made a fool of myself in front of a human God!

I heard the sliding door shut but couldn't pull my eyes off him.

"Ahh I see you've found the new lifeguard. Yummy isn't he? His name is Rule." My gram said.
I stupidly continued to stare with my mouth hanging open.