Chapter 1

Taehyung POV

*beep* *beep* *beep* beep* *bee-*

"Aw noo...I don't want to go to school..." I muttered to myself after I've turned off the alarm.

Then, I fell asleep again.

When I woke up, I opened my eyes with the fear of being late to school.

"No, no, no I can't be late! It's my first day! No!"

Still sleep drunk, I reached out for my phone which was on my grey-white bedside table to look at the clock. It was 8:30am and I had to be at school at 9am.

"It takes 20 minutes to get there so that means I have...10 minutes to get dressed and have breakfast! Ah why! Why didn't I just wake up earlier..."

I opened the door of my room and ran to the toilet which was at the end of the corridor, 2 doors away.

Our house had 3 floors. Well, the third one was the roof room (it is really big, that's why I count it as a floor).

At the first floor, there were the kitchen and the big living room. At the second one, there were a toilet and a bathroom, 4 guest rooms and my room.
And the roof room...well...I'm not allowed to go in there but there is the bedroom and work room of my father.

When I came into my room, I hurriedly took my school uniform from the white chair with carved pattern.

My bedroom was actually really big. I had a white desk where my drawings were lying messily and also my pencils were there. Under the desk, I had a grey garbage can which was overfilled with my not-so-successful art works and photos.

My wardrobe was leaned at the corner next to my door. It was white with grey wardrobe knobs.

In the middle, there was my soft double bed with a white bedspread patterned with dark-blue waves and light-blue pillow covers.

Next to my bed, there was my gray-white bedside table where I put my phone.

Also, a round grey lamp was hanging from the ceiling, lightning the whole room.

I actually wanted to hang some posters on the wall because I thought that my room was looking really boring, but I wasn't allowed to.

After wearing my dark blue blazer with a white shirt and putting on my dark blue tie, I grabbed my backpack which was filled with textbooks, my pencil case, water bottle and most importantly--wallet, I ran down the stairs, went through the living room and ran outside to my red VW GTI.
I decided to skip breakfast since I didn't have enough time.

I got in and drove to my school. It took exactly 18 minutes and as soon as I parked the car and went out, I started to run as fast as I could through the campus to the art faculty.
When I reached the schoolroom, it was already 8am and I was out of breath.
The teacher was waiting for me outside the classroom.

She was wearing a crème colored pencil skirt and a white shirt with silver buttons which was looking very elegant and she also had her dark brown hair tied to a knob. Her facial futures were actually soft, but she looked like she could also be scary if you don't do what she tells you to.

"Hello Mr. Kim Taehyung. Almost late for the first day of school, huh? Well, I'll ignore it since you just transferred to us after the summer vacation and I want students to have a good beginning when it's their first day." She said when I stood next to her out of breath.

"Th-Thank you Mrs. Min." I said, still breathing heavily.

"Then let's go in. We've already wasted 2 minutes outside." She said, while slowly opening the door.