chapter fifteen

Katsuki wasn't guilty, even after he woke up the next morning. He kept his phone shut off, so he couldn't ask him what he was doing, so his husband couldn't make him feel bad. He was just as angry as he would be, so he figured time apart would fix something. 

He got dressed and took the elevator to the dining room. Izuku was sitting alone, on his phone. "Deku." He called, reaching to pull out the chair beside him. Izuku jumped, "Kacchan!" Katsuki smiled, sitting beside him. 

Izuku moved closer, his voice was silent and nervous, "What're you doing?" "I don't regret it." Izuku frowned, his face turning bright red. "You're insane." Izuku couldn't think of anything to say, he had no opinion on what he did yet.

"I hate you." He tried not to smile, leaning back in his chair. He knew he was married, which made it wrong, though, he liked the attention. 

Katsuki himself didn't know much of what he was doing. But he wanted to spend more time with Izuku, he wanted to spend all of it with him, before he'd have to go home. 
"Can we.." he was going to ask him to, but he realized how childish it sounded. He was like a kid with a crush. 

"What?" Izuku looked up at him, Katsuki's smile grew wider seeing his expression. His stomach was turning, he was happy, excited, with just one look. "What?" He tilted his head, smiling with his teeth, "What's so funny?" "Nothing, nothing." He covered his face with his hand.

"You're being weird again, Kacchan."  "Yeah, I know.." 

Izuku's heart started to beat faster, he lifted his shoulders awkwardly. 

"I'm not that good at talking, but I think that we should.. talk about it.." he bit his lip, Katsuki leaned his face on his palm. He looked a little worried, for himself, or their relationship. "I should've asked you, sorry." 

"Well I didn't.. what about your.." Izuku felt bad thinking about the fact that he was married, because of what their relationship could be. "We might be done for." Izuku felt lighter, though he wanted to feel remorse. Katsuki didn't know if that was true, but he'd say anything, he just wanted to kiss him again. 

"I'm sorry." "Don't be." Katsuki whispered, his mind was blank. His wedding was a blur, his honeymoon felt less romantic. He should have felt bad, that his husband seemed less sweet, less beautiful when he thought of it. His picture was replaced with Izuku's. 

Izuku sighed, staring at Katsuki and his expression. He was lost in thought, and he didn't look happy. 
"Are you alright?" He nodded, "Really? I want to help." 
"I'm just a little confused, that's all." 
"Me too." 

He took a deep breath, stretching his arms and closing his eyes. "What if we just don't think about it." "What?" Izuku looked at him with a strange expression, Katsuki leaned towards him, "Pretend that we're different people." Izuku smiled, "That's dumb.." "Doesn't matter, just do it." His voice was soft, Izuku shivered, and he was
 nervous. But he obeyed him. 

So he did exactly what Katsuki was doing, he pretended that they had no past, didn't think about a future, or consequences. Katsuki didn't have a husband he was going to go home to, and Izuku didn't have to worry. All he knew was that he was somebody he was growing attached to, he was somebody he was starting to adore. 

They brought their faces closer together, even if there were few people around, and workers as well. "I like you." He whispered, "I know." Katsuki smiled even wider, excited to hear those words, and happy that they both wanted the same thing. 
Izuku put his hand on his arm, tilting his head and closing his eyes, he tried to stay serious, when he did the same. 
They pulled away after only a moment, hearts beating fast. 

"I was hoping that it'd be more romantic." Izuku rolled his eyes, "You knew this was going to happen?" Katsuki stood up, "Kind of." Izuku looked offended, but he just snickered. "I hate you, sometimes." "I adore you." "Stop." He was fine with him now, and Katsuki couldn't be more relieved, more hopeful, or happy.