chapter twenty seven

Nobody knew what to do the next morning. Katsuki waking up next to Izuku, and Izuku feeling guilty, Eijirou still confused on how he feels. 

"I need to sort so many fucking things." Katsuki whispered to himself, Izuku didn't respond, though he was awake. He stared at the wall at the other side of his room, Katsuki sitting up. He felt stressed, but at the same time, satisfied.

"Deku, I gotta go." Izuku hummed in response. He leaned over to kiss him on the cheek, "I'll see you." 

He got dressed, and stopped at his bedroom door. 
He didn't know if it was right to smile, but considering all that they've done, he hardly cared. 
"I love you." He whispered, Izuku curled up. His face was red, a giant smile he covered lifting his face. "I know." 

He felt the same disappointment he was sick of on the drive home.
He stalled with coffee and errands, coming up with excuses why he was gone. 

He knew it was bad, what he did. Lying to both of them, and he already hated himself for it. 
He watched himself become somebody evil, somebody that could hurt others. 

He told himself it was for a good cause, it was for love. It was so he could be happy. He told himself that this was going to be a story of how they met, how love wasn't always a fantasy. 

He wanted nothing more than for the world to go away, to see Izuku's pretty face. To feel the same warmth he did every time they were together, constantly. it was an addiction, it was a craving, and he felt nothing but sickness when he didn't live in his moment. 

He was ever so flawed, knowing that Eijirou was something neither of them knew he was. A placeholder, while he waited for him. 

Burying it in positive thoughts, and marriage, a new house, was never going to change it. 
The minute Izuku walked out of their school, when he graduated and left everybody behind.. Katsuki waited. 

And he knew he was stuck in the classroom when their relationship was broken, and when he saw him leave. 
Though he never loved somebody as much, he told others that he did, he told himself. 

His life full of white lies had one truth, and it was that..  

Katsuki Bakugou, and now, Kirishima.. 

Would ruin everything to feel the way he felt about Izuku Midoriya. 
To feel warm, and wanted, known. Izuku was the only person that saw him before he was a liar, for what he truly was. He still decided to love him for years after that, as a friend or lover, Izuku loved Katsuki. 

He'd been lying to everybody his whole life, but Izuku. 
And that was why he would choose him over a marriage.