chapter twenty two

Their flight landed, both of them we're just happy to stretch their legs. A little disappointed, to get back to normal.

Katsuki rushed to get his bags, and leave before the other passengers. He had his eyes on one person he had to follow. Struggling to hold his bag and exit, he thought about what he was gonna say in his head, rehearsing his lines.

He had a few hours to think about his apology. He knew he at least wanted to keep Izuku as an option. He couldn't give him up.

The airport was crowded and it was hard to keep track of who was who. They needed to talk before it was too late. He spotted Izuku, sitting on a bench on his phone. He walked over, getting more nervous each step. He was still so pretty, he laughed at feeling like he was hard to approach. He felt like it was a movie, whenever he saw him.

"Izuku." Katsuki had a few bags in his hand, he smiled with his teeth, it felt a little forced. Izuku shut off his phone, "What?" he didn't smile.

It was quiet for a moment, Katsuki tapping his foot on the hard floor. "Are you.. sorry, uhm." He felt awkward, he wanted to tell him everything he thought. "Sorry, I get nervous around you." Izuku tried not to smile. "What do you want, then?"
"Well.." He put down his bags, moving his hands awkwardly, "I was thinking for a while."

"That I want to keep you as an option." Izuku frowned, eyebrows furrowing, "What?" he sounded angry, it was a little intimidating. "No, no! That sounded bad." Katsuki chuckled, "Uhm! I mean.."
He walked to sit down on the bench beside him. He reached for his hands, forcing him to look him in the eye.

"You know that I.. really like you. Actually, more than you know." Izuku didn't respond. "But my husband, me and him have things we need to talk about." His voice got quieter. Izuku nodded, "I understand.."
"I really need to think about it, about you."
"That's fine."

"So if you'll hold on, wait for me, for a little longer. We can sort things out. Like adults." He laughed, Izuku pulled his hands away, "That's fine." "You're sure?" "Yes, I already said." he sounded defensive. He crossed his arms, Katsuki almost expected a kiss at the end of their talk, in his head. But he was fine, disappointed, but fine without one.
"Do you.. have a ride home?" "I do." Izuku sighed.

"Thank you, for trying then." He felt like he was going to stutter, "I-If you feel like, you.. want me instead." he hated talking about it, so much. He pretended he was talking to himself, "Then I think that.. we can really be something. Other than what we were in that hotel." He looked back at Katsuki for a second, he looked surprised.

"Okay! Yeah, you go home. I will too!" Izuku said loudly, Katsuki nodded. "I really want to kiss you again." he smiled, Izuku stared back at him, gritting his teeth.

He grabbed his phone, looking at texts that weren't there. He thought for a second, then with a sad face, he shook his head. "My rides here." He lied, grabbing his bags and getting ready to leave the airport. He left Katsuki confused, but not surprised at all. Maybe just as sad, but for different reasons. Izuku was sad that he didn't want to kiss him.

All he wanted, was for Katsuki to be his. Not the trouble, he wanted their relationship to be real, to be serious.

a/n: tired.. but ready to write more than this, fuck yEaHh