Chapter 2,Sitc?

7 years later
July 2019

Monty's Pov:
"Monty!"
Here we go... "yes?" No reply. I better go downstairs
I quickly walked downstairs to greet my mother in the kitchen
"Ah,Monty, here you are" I smiled in response "I was wondering if you could take Queenie to this stic thingy? She's been begging for ages to see this SebbyJonn dude? I know it's a lot to ask,but I really don't want her to go by herself...and I know you do that tic tac videos. So I thought you might want to go?" SebbyJonn? I swear I've heard that before..."yeah yeah, sure, when is it?" No,I didn't actually want to go, but I wasn't going to argue "thank you,it's uhm... I think- July 27th?" (I don't think that's the date, but I'm just going with it) so in literally 20 days? "Yeah that's fine" with that I turners myself around and headed to my room to continue the tiktok I was previously making.

~30 minutes later~

I was doing homework as I heard somebody enter my room. The arms of my little sister wrapped my body "thank you! You're the best brother in the world!" I talk to her for awhile then went to bed. What a day...

Authors note:
I know it wasn't 7 years but I only just changed the date and I don't be bothered to change it... I know it been awhile and this chapter sucks, I just wanted to give you a little something. I would appreciate it if you could suggest any ideas for when they 'meet'. I hope you all have had a good day and that you all are doing well.

Works count:286