𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13

Sebb was kissing the mysterious girl. The coloured lights reflecting on their light skin. Eyes closed as if it was the most perfect thing. Hands in hair,others on waists. Their lips moving rapidly.

I couldn't take it, I didn't know if it is jealousy or the longing for that to be him, or even the fact that my heart is completely shattered, no way on fixing it again. I immediately turned around,fleeing through the back door.

I sat down on the damp grass,letting the wind over take him. My hair getting messier and messier,my cheeks getting wetter and wetter.

I looked up to the moon,it was shining particularly bright today. Like a flash light. I don't even know why I'm upset. I have no reason to be. He is single,to what I know, and is free to do whatever he likes.
We weren't dating
We were friends.
Friends
Friends
Friends

The thought kept repeating.

We aren't even that close, I know him from tiktok and that we were friends when we were younger. We were always around each other though,we would always find ourselves in situations that caused us to be together.

But there's always this constant feeling in my stomach,even just at the thought of him. The butterfly's in my stomach get let loose at the slightest things about him.I go all dizzy,and I've only just realised why.

I'm in love.
But to break the mood,this can't be healthy.

I was to caught up in my thoughts that I didn't hear anybody coming towards me.

"My dearest friend, if you don't mind," sebb started,in his usual soft voice.
"I'd like to be by your side,where we can gaze into the stars, and sit together." He said,sitting next to me.

"Now and forever." I lightly placed my head on his shoulder, and his arm was around my waist.

"For it is plain as anyone can see,"
He gently lifted up my head,his finger under my chin. I could feel his breath on me,we were that close.

"We're simply meant to be," he leant in,pressing his lips against mine. It was a very slow,passionate, first kiss. Fireworks inside me setting off,the feeling of pleasure embraced me. His cold but slender fingers travelled to my hair,sending me to shiver at the new touch, pulling at it greedily. My eyes were pressed shut,the familiar smell of vanilla and strawberries traveled through my body.

A warm tingling sensation wrapped me like a present. But that didn't last long...

Authors note:
Sorry you got given such a trashy chapter,I tried to explain the kiss as good as I could. I hope you all have a good Christmas x