𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11

I drag my feet along the old scratchy floor. Feeling as if somebody had fed me a sleepy portion,doubt that exists.

It's currently 5:38, I stayed up downstairs, doing particularly nothing but thinking. What about? I don't know exactly. First it was about kt, about what she said to me. No way in hell would he like me back! That's like me flying! Impossible

Than it was about my own feelings. Me and sebb have only reunited a few months ago...I don't want to rush into anything. God it sounds like I'm making it out that I know he likes me. All this feeling nonsense is making me eve𝚗 more dizzy, why can't life be so easy?

And school.
Like god I'm in year 13! I particularly want to be interior designer (if that's what it's called). So I am trying my best, but I always have that voice in my head that makes me doubt that. I just don't want to disappoint my family, they have high expectations.

I walk to to the familiar door and quickly opening it,I could've feel asleep right here. The grey bed sheets crumpled and messy,the owner of the sheets lightly snoring as if he was having the best dream. Subconsciously, I laid down, wrapping my arm around the figures waist. Knowing that this would be awkward tomorrow, I feel into a deep sleep. The other man with a smug smile on his face because he had been awake.

Snoring enveloped room as both boys feel asleep.

【s͟͟͟͞͞͞k͟͟͟͞͞͞i͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞ t͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞ t͟͟͟͞͞͞h͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞ m͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞i͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞g͟͟͟͞͞͞】

I didn't wake up until 9. The only reason I woke up is because i heard quiet squealing. I definitely know that's not sebb.

I quickly pull away my arm and turn my head to the girls
"HA! Lily owes me £20!" Called kt,triumphantly, turning to an unhappy lily. She held out her hand proudly,as if she just won the Olympics. "What's this for?" I said rubbing my eyes,clearly still tired. I gave a quiet yawn as Katie explained

"We made a bet, that was that I thought that you guys would get together before 2020" I quickly turned my head back to the girls. Disappointedly, I said "we're not dating..." not yet.I clarified. Lily turned back to kt "HA! Give it back bitch," lily said,causing us to laugh except kt. Who reluctantly gave the money back.

"Wha-what's happening?" A tired sebb said. God his morning voice is so hot.
"Nothing," I chuckled. I didn't notice the weird look sebb gave me as he notice I slept with him, but that soon turned into a smile.

"Right. I suppose I should make breakfast before we go out?" We all smiled and nodded before he left.

"OH MY GOD!" Em squealed, jumping onto the bed. I looked at her confused "did you see the way he looked at you?" She called. "He totally likes you" she clarified

"Now now Emily, don't get to full of yourself. He doesn't. Nor will he ever, he just broke up with his girlfriend," I stated

"Always the same excuse," loz said, sitting next to me on the bouncing bed. Placing a comforting hand on my shoulder,"You guys are just to oblivious to see it."