𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12

You've might already seen a chapter 12 but I literally hated that chapter because I rushed it and idea in general was rubbish.I'll try to write more chapters and on the Christmas break 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄!

—————————————

People surrounded me, making me feel awkward and uncomfortable. Laughter and chatter could be heard from miles away. I was currently in primark trying to make a some what decent cat costume for loz.

Not to mention I'm already late at meeting them,I was to busy making tiktoks. Which,now I think about it, was a waste of time as I probably won't post them...

I shuffled slowly,trying to make my way past people without disturbing them. Out if the corner of my eye, I see a plain black dress. That'll have to do. Ignoring my phone that's currently ringing, I jog my way over to the dress. This would match with the cat ears I got (and a black makeup pencil thingy).

———————————————

Already late, I made my way to the entrance of the shopping centre,as it was the place we said we would meet afterwards. Panic running through me, I notice that they aren't here. My head wipes around,as if it was apart of the Olympics. "There you are!" A soft voice says. I immediately know who that is, "we've been looking for you, thought you were missing," another girl,who was lily, started chuckling. "Sorry. I was,Uhmm..., just filming a few tiktoks," I managed to get out, feeling embarrassed for the reason why I didn't join them. Kt started chuckling "that's why you were late?"

"I'm cold," em randomly said
"Can we go home now?" By home, she meant sebb's.

————————————————
𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝗸𝘁'𝘀
8:20 𝗽𝗺

"Come on, you look hot. Everybody will be particularly drooling for you. Sebb included."

I was in the bathroom with kt,trying on the Halloween outfit she got me. Surprisingly, I was a vsco boy, as Katie would say,hot vsco boy.

"No."
"What?"
"You heard me,no. He might like me, but he'll never date me."  I repeated,more kindly.
"We'll never have a future together," I added sternly. It's true,as much as I wish it wasn't, I'll never have the guts to make the first move and I can hardly put my trust in sebb to make the first move no matter how close we are.

Kt put her hands on my shoulders and said "you'll always have a future together,wether that's a day,week,month or years. Friends or not. Believe in the unbelievable."

She then,powerfully,turned around on her heels and left. I was alone with the deafening voices in my head.

What did she mean by that?
Does she know something I don't?

Was the only thing running through my head.
No Monty,you're just over thinking it...

—————-—————-—————-———

I walk into the main room,which is where the party is, and spot sebb talking to a girl. She looked a bit like Emma Watson,just with darker hair.

I don't know why,but i felt like somebody had just took my heart and dropped it on the floor. It's not like we're dating...but I wish we were.
Stop it Monty.

I whip my head,now facing the direction I came through, fighting back the tears that are dangerously close to escaping my eyes. I don't want to cry here. I don't want to look vulnerable in front of everybody. Not in front of sebb.

"Are you oka- oh," lily immediately saw the tears,which I didn't even know I was crying, streaming down my face like a river. My eyes were so full of the salty tears that I couldn't even see out of my eyes no more, it was blurry.

She immediately wrapped her arms around me,pulling me closer,giving me a hug. A hug I didn't even know I needed. I lent my head on her shoulder,not even attempting to stop the tears streaming down my face. I wished I was doing this with sebb.
But no. Never.

"Are you gu-" kt immediately stopped midway through the sentence and noticed something monty didn't. Still feeling her presence,Monty reluctantly turned around. Immediately regretting it straight after.