𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

"Sorry about...them." I smiled in reply. Just as I was about to speak I got cut off "before you say anything, I forgive you. I mean...how can I not? We were kids. And to be honest I didn't really give you any time to react, I ran off, frightened you would reject me. Now that I think off it, it's a bit silly" he chuckled
"I guess it doesn't matter anymore, I'm dating a girl, her name's Ebony." The last words crushed my heart. Breaking like glass,smashing against the floor,glass everywhere, unable to mend–at least until the perfect touch. But yet,why was I feeling like this? I'm surprised if we're even friends...
"Ahh,I bet she's a lovely woman" I replied,snapping out of my thoughts
"She really is! I could go on forever about her honestly, I've never felt this way for a person" I kinda wish that was me...

I was heading down the stairs coming from the room we were originally in,well, until a hand grasped my wrist. I quickly twisted my head back,surprised. "Sorry honey, I didn't mean to scare you," the angelic voice whispered. " I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out? I've saw you on tiktok,that sounds creepy, I mean I saw you on my for you page and you look really nice. I think we would get along" the small lady smiled. I really wanted to but i have my sister left in the hotel room alone..." I would really love to but my sister is currently alone" an apologetic smile spread along my face "no worries, if this is okay with you, I could give you my phone number?"
"Oh and I'm Katie,Kt Franklin"

And that is how I am here,currently at the train station meeting the group for the second time.