𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

We were all sitting in front of the fire. Laughing could be heard,the fire crackling, whining, the timer of the tiktoks and people chewing on food. We were having a sleepover at sebb's,while his mother was out for the weekend...we decided it would be good,yanno, to spent time together. Loz,em,Katie,lily,sebb and me.

"Alright,alright settle down! We're gonna play truth or dare!" Katie suggested. Nothing good ever happens in truth or dare,never. "And,if you don't do what you're told to do you have to go screaming down the street. With no shoes just you and your pants" she said sarcastically, chuckling while saying it.

I sat in between lily and sebb. "I'm first, lily truth or dare" kt said,looking over at Lily's anxious expression "uh- dare!"
"I dare you to swap clothes with em until next round" proudly, kt responded. Em was wearing a white crop top and a light pink skirt, lily was wearing a nudge coloured vest top with black skinny jeans.I can't wait to see this!

Lily got up, not very impressed with what she had to do, as well as em. I could just see the smug smile on my face.

We were all in fits of laughter,struggling to breathe. Lily looked ridiculous (riddikulus). But I only concentrated on sebb's. It sounded so angelic,so perfect. I know I shouldn't be thinking this, we are just friends nothing more. But friends can think another is cute? He's taken anyway, by a pretty girl. Who he loves very much...

I love him more than I'm supposed to

I found love where it wasn't supposed to be found

"It isn't funny..." lily moaned
"Ok ok maybe just a little bit" she started laughing as well

After we all had a few minutes to calm down,loz really needed it, we carried on playing
"Monty, truth or dare"
The hair at the back of my neck stood up when the voice called my name. "Truth?"
"Has anybody caught your eye?" The question everybody asks when playing truth or dare. This wasn't the situation I was supposed to be. I only knew sebb for a few months, it's not like he would gladly date me and leave his girlfriend. He's straight,he's stated that himself to all the 'mebby' shippers... if I'm being honest,it broke my heart, knowing we don't have a future together...

"U...uh no-" I cursed myself for stuttering. They're totally going to believe it now.
"Come on! Tell us!" Loz gestured
"A- a girl in my class,her name isss...Isabell" it's not like they know who's in my class
"OOooO" was all you could hear,well,except for one person. Sebb. Now that was a shocker, he almost looked...disappointed?
No
That's just my imagination

Authors note:
Sorry for not posting in ages! This is not my best piece,but I thought I'll be generous and finish this chapter. I'm not too sure how sebb/Monty tells each other their love for each other or when,so if you have any ideas let me know ;)

Word count:
526