Chapter 15

At the restaurant, chenwen and fengsong was the one who arrived first. They took the private room good for 4 persons including jingyu. They choose the private room so that they can tease each other freely.

After 10 mins zhou arrived leaving jingyu inside the dining area. He didn't let jingyu to come with him inside the private room not to notice by wenwen and feng that they are officially in a relationship. He already talked with jingyu earlier that they should act like security guard and boss whenever they are outside.

Zhou went upstairs were feng and wenwen sitting while jingyu watched every step of him. Zhou turn his head back towards jingyu and felt guilty leaving him alone there. When he reached the 2nd floor, he opened the door and greeted the two when he entered.

"Hey wen!! Hey feng!! How are you two? You choose a nice place hah." Before zhou sit, he turned his head left and right then saw jingyu at the 1st floor from the tinted glass wall of the private room. He stared for a while, seeing jingyu alone sitting at the table makes him in deep pain like a sharp knife stabbed his heart.

On the other hand feng and wenwen noticed him, they look at jingyu's direction then turn back  looking at zhou.

"Hey zhou where is jingyu" feng asked like he never saw jingyu at the 1st floor. Zhou was startled and woke up from feng's voice.

"Ahhh ehhhh he's there at the 1st floor I already asked the hostess to give him a table."

"But zhou we reserved this private room for 4 including jingyu, is it you too much harsh with him leaving jingyu alone there hah?" Wen protested.

"But wen im still his boss and he is my body guard, even if we had a good time last week in my house, its inappropriate to let him join eating with us." Zhou replied though his heart was hurting so much, he just don't want wenwen and feng to have even a little clue that jingyu was his boyfriend.

Unfortunately the cat qing was in the restaurant too, by her sharp eyes she saw jingyu sitting alone in the table from distance. It happened that she was also eating alone so she called the waiter and asked for help to transfer in jingyu's table. "Hey handsome can i join you." Jingyu turned his head back and saw qing wearing her flirtatious smile. With jingyu's surprise he suddenly felt that there will be a trouble approaching soon.

Imagining Zhou's angry face makes him scared. He hesitated but still he said "Ahhh uhmmm sure." Jingyu dont have any other choice. He let qing sat opposite with each other. Qing's back facing the tinted window of private room while jingyu facing. Qing lustfully touched jingyu on his hand. "How are you jingyu, i missed you yesterday." Jingyu pulled out his hand from
Qing knowing that zhou was upstairs.
He dont know where zhou was sitting because all the window was tinted and not visible from outside. He knows that any time soon zhou will catched them together or else he's watching them from up. His heart beats so fast nervously, he don't like the situation, he felt like there was a two sharp eyes staring and stabbing his body the same time.

Zhou was about to sit when he noticed that jingyu was not alone and he was with somebody. His forehead creased with raised eyebrows. "You bastard we just separated for only 10 mins how dare you cheat with me?" Zhou whispered irritated.

"Seems like your body guard have a date? What do you think hah?" Feng teased him.

"Who cares?" Zhou replied then he hardly pull the chair and sit, then he slammed his hand on top of the table a bit.

He took his phone inside his pocket then send a message to jingyu while feng and wen started to order foods.

"You bastard who the hell that girl sitting with you hah?"

Jingyu fished his phone out inside his pocket, he's about to open the message when suddenly the battery emptied. He forgot to charged his phone back at the mansion busied himself eating his BB.

Zhou watched jingyu from the tinted window. "you dare not to read my message ahhhh!!!" He whispered irritated.

Feng and wenwen observed how
Zhou's mood immediately changed when zhou slammed his phone on top of the table.

"Feel jealous Zhou?" Why don't you ran there and bring jingyu here?" Feng continued teasing him.

"Who the hell i care ahhhhh, let him do whatever he want, it's none of our business," zhou replied annoyed.

The food was served, it was braised pork balls in gravy, peking roasted duck, some dumplings, steamed vermicelli rolls, kung pao chicken and steamed white rice.

Even though the food was really appetizing, zhou can't feel the hungriness thinking that his boy friend was sitting with another girl

Even though the food was really appetizing, zhou can't feel the hungriness thinking that his boy friend was sitting with another girl. The more zhou look at him secretly the more his blood ran over his head.

"Uhmmmm!!! She looks familiar anyway, is it my secretary? Is that slut cat qing?" He thought in deep while he furiously stabbed the meatballs by his knife.

"Ehem (feng cough) Zhou don't you feel pity on braised pork balls? Its not jingyu's ball anyway." Zhou realized the meat balls was scattered on his plate into small pieces already. He just bite a little bit then said. "Excuse me i need to use men's toilet" zhou hurriedly went down and headed straight to men's room.

Jingyu on the hand noticed zhou, he excused himself from qing informing that he will used the men's toilet too. He quickly ran and followed zhou inside.

When they met inside and met their eyes, zhou angrily asked him. "What the hell are you doing sitting with qing"

"MY BB she's the one who approached me and came into my table" jingyu said calmly.

"Ohhhh really? I send you a message and how dare you not even open it hah? I saw you from upstairs, how you'll explain it hah? Tell me."

"MY BB don't get mad!! please let me explain first. I'm about to open your message when suddenly my phone  emptied." Jingyu explained, he took his phone out of his pocket then showed it to zhou. "See im not lying to you zhou, im not even cheating, and i will not let it happen.

Jingyu cupped Zhou's face and planted a gently kissed. Zhou Zhou hugged jingyu on his waist then kissed jingyu back. "Im sorry jingyu!! I don't want to see you with other ladies."

Their kiss was getting harder and deeper they savouring each others saliva, zhou tasted the dumplings that jingyu had, while jingyu tasted the meat balls from zhou. "AHHH" "OHHH" the toilet was filled of little but pleasurable moan.

Unfortunately they forgot to locked the door. When the door crackly and slowly opened by feng and wen both of them was froze and stunned. They caught jingyu and zhou enjoyed kissing each other.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

2 chapters again done!!! How was it???
Im busy yesterday for my sister's birthday.  I am actually everybody's chef.. whenever there's a celebration, they called me. ☺️☺️☺️ They like my cooking skills anyway...

Hope you enjoy the chapter. 🥰🥰🥰 keep safe everyone. Dont forget to hit ⭐️ and leave your thought. Thank you 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻