Chapter 14

Hello everyone. I received a message from wattpad informing me that they flagged the photo I uploaded in chapter 13. Sorry coz im not aware that it was prohibited so i have to deleted it and replaced by another image.

Again!!! Sorry wattpad for that. I promise to be more sensitive regarding the photo i will uplaod next time. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

"Lets invite zhou for dinner outside and let's have drink after, what do you think babe?" Feng suggested

"Uhhhmmm i think that's a good idea, it's been 1 week the last time we bond and besides we're not busy. Lets invite him tonight? What do you think?" Wenwen replied

After that feng called Zhou, he dialed zhou number for several times but he can't get through. Wenwen tried to call him too but it was the same.

On the other hand, jingyu and zhou was still in bed enjoying each other's tight embrace still naked. After having their 1st intimate date inside zhou's room in the morning they moved jingyu's room. They stayed there the whole day and didn't go to the office. They teased and tickled each other like teenagers.

Zhouzhou was lying on jingyu's stomach while jingyu gently brushing zhou's hair by his finger. He stared on jingyu's member with amazement. Although it was his 1st time seeing another man's cock, he enjoyed it, with his giggles, he playfully hold jingyu's lifeless pocket rocket and wiggled side to side. "Jingyu!! You're cock is handsome too like you, the head was so red, it's so big even if its lifeless." After hearing zhou's amazement, Jingyu smiled exposing his vampire teeth.  His heart was jumping in happiness on how bold zhou was and how he admired his pocket rocket . He enjoyed the view on how zhou gently playing his member. "It's all yours MY BB you can eat it whenever you and your bubble booty wants it." Jingyu move his hand on zhou's exposed round butt and he teasingly slap it, using his finger he traced the butt cheek in slow circle. "Hey jingyu it tickles me!!! It seems you like my bubble booty so much, don't worry you owned it already" then zhou  teasingly wiggled his bubble booty a bit then look into jingyu's eyes then wink.

Zhou almost choked when he turned  back his head on jingyu's member, the lifeless pocket rocket now standing like soldier ready to fight again. "What the hell jingyu how does it happen? I just turned my head in seconds and your pervert coc..." before zhou continued, jingyu cut him and said. "Stand up then let's take a shower together."

Jingyu stood up then pulled zhou out of the bed. He hugged him from his back then pushed him aggressively with his swelling cock poking zhou's butt cheek. "Jingyu!!! What are you doing?" Zhou said while begging to let him go. Jingyu licked Zhou's earlobe then lustfully whisper. "Clean yourself i'm hungry". Zhou startled he didn't expected that his boyfriend will asked for another round. "But jingyu!! Im still in pain." Jingyu licked another earlobe then said "let me heal your sore MY BB."

Jingyu and zhouzhou entered the toilet together. Zhouzhou facing the wall while jingyu standing at his back. While running the water, the shower was hitting Zhou's flawless body, jingyu hand gently fondling his nipples, until it moved down to  his chest down to abs then gently rub Zhou's member. Zhou's cock get harder and harder every stroke jingyu did. The water didn't distract him from pleasuring zhou. The water gave him an extra challenged that caused him to breathe deeply through his mouth while inhaling zhou's scent and exhaling even more warmth against his nape. Jingyu's licked got harder and deeper. He was enjoying being this close to his BB, "AHHH" zhou little moan. "You like it ahhhh" he whispered.

Jingyu pushed him against the wall, he poked his member even harder on the butt check that makes zhou spine shivered  "OHHH FUCK" zhou moan again. Jingyu closed the shower and squeezed a bodywash on his palm then he gently rubbed it in Zhou's body. Zhou can't handle it, the warmth hand of jingyu caressing all over his body makes him even more crazy. Still, his body was asking for more so he turn his body face to face with jingyu. Their swelling pocket rocket was poking each other's groin, the bodywash helps their member poking smoothly. Their body become one sending both of them the electricity. "AHHH, OHHHH" the shower room was full of lustful moan and smoke from warm water dripping from the shower. It's like sauna that added to their body even more hotter.

Jingyu started to kissed  zhou's redlips, he inserted his gentle tongue savouring every corner inside Zhou's mouth, Zhouzhou fight back, he sipped and bites jingyu's tongue "ahhhhh" another moan escaped.

Jingyu opened the shower again rinsed their body from the bubbles . He turned Zhou's body facing the wall. He bend zhou's body then jingyu kneeled. Under the dripping of warm water jingyu used both of his hand then stretched Zhou's bubble booty cheek exposing the reddened arsehole. "Fuck zhou!! So red and tight" jingyu said then he gently licked the hole makes zhou cried in moan. Every licked and poke of jingyu's gentle tongue makes Zhou's body trembling. "AHHH" Zhou felt that he fell down from heaven. Every moan of zhou sending jingyu more intensity. He inserted his tongue even more, deeper and harder. "Ji..jingyu i..i can't handle it anymore, no teasing OHHHH AHHH" zhou stuttered.  "Beg MY BB, i want to hear you beg" jingyu commanded. "Please jingyu no teasing i need your cock inside of me, do it now jingyu." Jingyu stood up, zhou still bending his body both of hands on the wall. The warm water helps jingyu to penetrate Zhou's hole, he inserted his finger 1, 2, 3 and 4fingers gently and slowly. When the hole was stretched enough, jingyu inserted his dickhead and thrust bit by bit. "AHHH JI..jingyu.. FUCK" feeling zhou in ecstasy he thrust even more and put his whole throbbing member inside of zhou. After thrusting in so many ways he pulled Zhou's body over his, Zhou's backhead leaned on jingyu's shoulder. Jingyu started to stroke the swelling member of zhou while thrusting the hole harder. "OHHH GOD MY BB im ready to die SHIIITTT" he whispered while licking zhous earlobe. "OHH AHH im coming jingyu, faster ohhhh". Jingyu stroke his member faster than he might then he thrust his hole the same speed "fuck I'm coming MY BB" the hot liquid of jingyu spurt again inside of zhou. Zhou at the same time had released his gooey baby bullet on the floor and flowed together from the dripping water.

"My BB you are really good, can we do it often hah"

"You are really good too jingyu but can we please take rest for now, my sore is paining.

"Is it i heal it already"

"You bastard!!! you just add the pain right now"

"But you like it right"

"Lets clean and dry right now, don't think for another round jingyu. UNDERSTAND?"

After they took a shower, jingyu took a towel and dried up zhou. He gently wiped zhouzhou . "Thank you, i love when you spoil me" zhou blushed "i will spoil you from now on and forever, but remember!! If who dare touch you i will kill them all" jingyu replied. Zhou smirked and went straight to his room leaving jingyu dried himself alone.

Zhou dressed up then checked his phone. There was a missed call from chenwen and fengsong. Zhou called him back.

RING
RING
RING

"Hey zhou we've been calling you several times, what keeps you busy hah?"

"Ohhh sorry i take rest and slept the whole day, i didn't go to office today. I feel drain and exhausted"

"Uhmm we're planning to invite you to eat outside and drink right after"

"That's sounds good wen"

"Bring jingyu with you too"

"Lets meet up then and send me the location" zhou said

Zhou hang up the phone then informed jingyu about the plan.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Don't forget to vote ⭐️ and leave your thought dear readers. Thank you so much😘😘😘😘 hope you enjoy!!!!