Chapter 27

As the conversation of father and son continued, zhou felt like a heavy stone has been lifted from him, now he even more comfortable and free. He can acted by himself anytime without any wall in front him.

"Son i know that you listened when jingyu and i was talking in my office, i just want to tell you again clearly that I asked jingyu to meet his dad!! I want to see him and speak to him regarding this matter, i want your relationship will be legal as a normal couple."

Zhou was really amazed how realistic his dad was. Even himself can't believe that his dad will talk about their relationship seriously as this. He sat straight, took a deep breath then said.

"Dad let me tell you something!! I met jingyu's dad once"

Mr xu was startled, he didn't expect that zhou met jingyu's father already.

"Hah?? Are you telling me that he knows you already?"

"Yes dad! Mr Dong huang is one of my investors, He is jingyu's father, at first i don't have any idea that jingyu is more richer than us."

Mr xu shocked even more, he was not aware of Zhou's company now,if whose the new investors or what so ever happened because he gave all the power to zhou years ago while mr xu was the one incharge in international investors and with the other branches outside of china.

"How does it happen zhou!! I know from the beginning that jingyu was rich but I didn't expect that his father is one of your investors."

"Yeah dAd!! Jingyu told me already everything that you even did a back ground checked!! Then as our conversation went deeper, i find out that Mr Dong huang and his father is the same person. The first time i met jingyu and bumped into him at the airport was the time i went to shanghai and met his father! He even asked me for drink after we signed the contract and I agreed"

"Seems like you don't met jingyu by accident son, it was meant to cross your path for a reason" Mr xu said still dumbfounded.

"What do you mean dad??"

"Son!! That's yours and jingyu's fate!! You both are destined!! When jingyu confessed, i saw in his eyes how he sincere was!! You think i will agreed that easily and gave my only son with strangers!? Jingyu loves you so much as how i love you!! And to be honest i love and i admire him from the beginning,  now i had two son!!! I hope that jingyu's father will agree with your relationship because if not I don't have any other choice son, you need to break up with him."

Zhou on the other hand was listening very carefully, he abruptly felt sad as he heard what his father's option once jingyu's dad didn't agree. He met Mr Dong only once and never had another meeting after that. He's not sure wether he will approve their relationship or not.

"But dad jingyu and his dad was not in good term!! They didn't talk and see each other for long time!! What if he will not agree?"

"Son we need jingyu's dad bless, it will be unfair for you if i only accept you both then his father not.!! Help jingyu then and let see how things will happen"

Mr xu bid his goodnight then gave zhou another hugged then patted him on his shoulder.

Jingyu however was patiently waiting on the other room, he was standing at the other side of the connecting door sensing every movement on Zhou's room. He was still naked with his still semi erect pocket rocket. When he heard the other room's door opened and then closed he hurriedly entered zhou's room with his devilish smile and double check if the door were locked.