Chapter 23

Hello dear readers!! How's everyone?? Please do watch midsummer full of love. You will definitely love it. I love zhou -jin zeyi- and the leading lady -tianran- they are both adorable and cute together 🥰🥰🥰

Enjoy reading!!

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Mr xu excitedly went up into Zhou's room, even though he was exhausted from a long flight, the first thing that he wanted to do was to see his son.

He slowly step up from the stairs, when he reached in front of Zhou's room he hesitated to disturb him thinking that zhou might be tired and wanted to take rest. But since he was already there, he knock on the door but there was no response, again he tried for the second time, still there was no response.

Fortunately, when Mr. Xu tried to open the door knob it was unexpectedly unlocked. He carefully and slowly push the door, he abruptly froze standing there and refused to step in, with the room illuminated by bright lights, Mr. Xu cannot believe the view in front of him, he rubbed his eyes many times thinking that he might be dreaming. He felt that his soul dissipate into him, he suddenly felt the warmth running through his body. He almost fainted that he almost fell down from where he was standing. He was out of word. The view that you can only see in porn site was really in front of him and in disbelief it was his only son and jingyu in that position.

When he got back into his senses he step in inside the room and slam the door loudly. Jingyu and zhou was startled in hell. At first, they thought that there was something heavy that fell down on the floor. But hearing the loud voice of Mr Xu said.

"HOLY!!!! OHHH GOD!!!!in jesus name zhouzhou and jingyu what the hell is happening here JESUS CHRIST" he said approaching the bed. He was really stressed with his both hand fist. He really don't know what to do wether he will punch jingyu or zhou in disbelief. He cant control his emotions, it was mixed of anger and disappointment.

Jingyu with his pounding heart abruptly push zhou lying in his stomach that he almost drop on the floor "ouch" and he suddenly jumped out of the bed, realizing that he was totally naked, he took a pillow to cover his lifeless pocket rocket while zhouzhou took a quilt and covered himself fully from head to toe with his shaking body.

"Mr... xu... ahhhh.. ehh let me ex..explain.." jingyu stuttered and scared that he wanted the floor to swallowed him whole just to avoid the sharp gaze of Mr xu.

Little by little jingyu move near to zhou and he tried to pull out the quilt but unfortunately zhou hold it very tight .

"How dare you cover yourself hah!! Very clever!!your dad will kill me" jingyu thought to himself with his trembling legs.

Jingyu had left no choice, with his sweating and trembling body he took his robe from the floor near from where Mr xu's standing and wear it quickly.

Mr xu was still in shocked!! He kept on observing jingyu and zhou's action.

After that he took Zhou's robe on the other side of the bed and handed it over to zhou.

"My BB your robe!!wear it quickly" jingyu whispered and forcibly inserted it inside the quilt.

Zhou was flooding in sweat. He was scared ashamed and very nervous, he doesn't know how he will handle the situation, he dont want to see his dad, he wanted to disappear that moment. And hearing jingyu called him my BB infront of his dad, they are really dead.

"You fucking bastard!! He caught us already, how dare you calling me My BB infront of dad" zhouzhou thought to himself while slowly dressing up under the quilt.