Chapter 11

After the appetizer, zhouzhou sat on the edge of the bed with his trembling legs.

"Ohh god what we did?" Zhou mumbled. Jingyu sat besides zhouzhou and hugged him with love. He cupped zhou on his face and said "you like it right? We both like it, please don't deny it boss." zhouzhou sigh deeply and look straight into jingyu's eyes. "I like you! I fucking like you huang jingyu".

Jingyu grab weizhou on his arms and pull him towards jingyu's room.

When they enter into jingyu's room still naked, jingyu pushed zhou on top of his bed makes zhou stiffed "what are you doing huang jingyu"

Jingyu stood in front of zhou wiggling his swelling pocket rocket while biting his lower lips. "You have to obey me remember hah boss? In our intimate time i will be your boss so you have to follow, you understand hah?" Jingyu said while he slowly creeping on top of zhou.

"Bu..but.. why are you still calling me bo..boss if you want to be my boss" zhou said stutter.

"Ohhhhh My BB, you like it hah my BB?" He said lustfully

"My BB!? What the hell is BB? You bastard"

"MY BABY BOSS" jingyu teased him and wink.

Without noticing during their short teasing, both of zhou's hand was already handcuffed in the headboard.

"Huang jingyu let me go what are you doing" zhou protested

Jingyu started to penetrate zhou again. "Its my turn MY BB, im hungry! You eat my pocket rocket so i want to taste yours too."

He spread both Zhou legs widely like V then he kissed the soft dick of zhou. He played it like lollipop he sip the head then suck it whole down to the base. "Ahhhh" zhou moan. Jingyu kept on bobbing until zhou's cock get alive inside jingyu's mouth, Zhouzhou was crying in moan "ahhh ohhh"

Jingyu slowly move his head upward biting and savouring each of every part of zhou's body. Jingyu wipe  zhou's  body using his tongue he started from toe going up to his legs moving to his abs until he reach his face. He salvage the already swelling lips and said "open your mouth" zhou followed , then jingyu spit his own saliva on zhou. They kissed deeply makes them both gasp of air. They taste each other's saliva like thirsty animal in the desert.

Jingyu stood up and took the glass of whisky.

"We had an unfinished business remember? He whispered to zhou with his raspy voice . He gently slide the cold glass of whisky on zhou's body from chest down to his abs. Jingyu put the glass on top of zhou's member then stop for a while. "It tickles me!!! Shiit jingyu what are you doing this time" he said while watching jingyu lustfully biting his own lips. "Body shot into your balls" jingyu slowly poured the whisky into Zhou's balls then licked it like a maniac. He drop the glass then continue to salvage the balls of zhou that makes zhou's barely back bent in pleasure. "Ohhhh god you're killing me ahhh" zhou shouted lustfully. While sucking the balls, jingyu jerk off of zhou's dick using his own precum, "im coming jingyu ohh god" jingyu kept on bobbing then zhou reach his climax inside jingyu's mouth.

Jingyu didnt swallow the hot liquid of zhou, he spit out the sperm on his hand and used it to penetrate on zhou's bubbly booty hole. Jingyu positioned Zhou like a giving birth women, hand still handcuffed. When he started to insert one of his finger, "STOP" zhou begged. he notice how Zhou Zhou's whole legs was trembling. He look at zhou then saw him with tears in his eyes. He move his body upward clean his hand with quilt then wipe zhou's tears. He hugged zhou still jingyu on top and said "what happen MY BB?" Zhou still with tears dripping down to his face  and said "im scared its my first time, im not ready jingyu".

Jingyu look into zhou eyes instructed him to keep his thigh together tightly, he insert his angry throbbing pocket rocket in between of zhou's leg under his ball and used his own precum as lube. He thrust Zhou thigh while kissing zhou in the lips. Each poking of jingyu s big dick makes them moan in rhythm, the sweat from their body gaves another sounds that perfectly match in every moan, "arg ohhh ahhh" the room of jingyu was filled of pleasurable moan. "MY BB im coming ohh god ahhhh" jingyu reach another climax, his gooey baby bullet spurt, Zhou feel the hot of sticky liquid in between of his thigh and balls.

Jingyu remove zhou from handcuffs and stayed on top of zhou. He kissed zhou on the lips gently and rest his head on zhou's shoulder. "Im fucking crazy of you MY BB!!". Jingyu whispered to Zhou.

"Thank you jingyu for not forcing me" zhou hugged jingyu tightly. "I will be gentle with you MY BB, i promise". They stayed in that position for while before they parted.

Both of them was still lying on jingyu's bed with their back facing the bed. Their fingers intertwined, face blushing in red like tomato.

"Are we officially a couple now MY BB" jingyu asked shamelessly with his puppy eyes.

"Uhmmm i can't tell jingyu, we just had our first sex, i even dont know if we can call it sex after all, still,, I didn't surrender my... my.. you know"

Jingyu teasingly touched Zhou bubbly booty then said. "Another round MY BB?"

Zhou patted jingyu's hand away and gave him punch on his torso. "You bastad Jingyu!! what the hell!! stop teasing me ok, what about that slut cat flirting with you every time in the office?"

Jingyu was happy feeling that zhou was feeling  jealous. "Im handsome you know MY BB,  i can't avoid her" he teased Zhou.

"Can you stop blabbering huang jingyu!! Find other boyfriend then"

"Wh..whaaat??? Can you repeat it again?? Bo..boy friend?" Jingyu stutter.

"You big fool!! Whatever huang jingyu"

"It means you and me are officially a couple now hah MY BB?" Jingyu said excitedly then he hugged zhou tightly then touched their lips again.

When they parted from kissing, zhou look into jingyu's eyes then said "why are you so attracted that feng and wenwen had a crush on you even that crazy slut cat in the office."

"I dont care MY BB though im attracted to them, i am damn dying attracted with you alone." Jingyu showered Zhou of his gently kiss with giggle.

They continue on teasing and tickling each other on the bed like a kid. After that slightly sex, Zhouzhou was still his boss but during the intimate time jingyu will be Zhou's boss and he need to obey.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Slightly intimate for now guys 😜😜😜😜 they are still new with that kind of play. Sorry for the hot scene, i am just an innocent citizen with lack of experiences. hahaha 🙊🙊🙊

Give me your thoughts and hit the ⭐️ button.  Thank you dear readers ❤️❤️❤️