Chapter 7

Special thanks to addict__yz  and mattdrei07   You both are amazing 😉

For silent reader out there.  Don't forget to vote and comments☺️☺️☺️ thank you so much🤗🤗🤗

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Feng song and wenwen decided to spend their nights at the xu mansion.

They agreed to have a drink and play some games.

"Its boring you know, we will play and drink only the three of us? Are you fucking serious feng?" Wenwen complain.

"We can ask jingyu to join, i am sure he wants too." Feng reply eagerly.

To be honest with zhouzhou, he wants jingyu to join too but he doesn't want to suggest because he knows that feng and wenwen will tease him after.

Feng took the lead to invite jingyu. He went straight at jingyu's direction standing near of them and said. "Hey man let's have some drinks and play some games, you will definitely like it for sure." Feng wink.

"Ahh.. uhmmm.. wait i dont know if boss zhou will agree on that, im not one of your friend you know" jingyu said worriedly.

"Come on huang jingyu, my friends wanted you to join with us, and dont worry i will not deduct it on your salary." Zhou said plainly not to notice how excited he is.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

They are sitting opposite with each other, zhou facing jingyu while feng facing wenwen. They started to drink a few glass of whisky before they begin to play. After feeling tipsy and bit comfortable with each other they agreed to play the game.

The game is played by only four of them sitting in the round table. A bottle is placed on the center. Each of them will spin the bottle and asked the person to whom the bottle points when it stops spinning. The one will asked the question is the person points by the back of the bottle.

First spin pointed to feng, wenwen asked the question. "Truth or dare"

Feng choose truth.

"How many guys you've slept with aside from me"

Feng answered nervously, "only one, only with you babe, but i want to try to sleep with someone else" then feng suddenly stare at jingyu.

"You bastard how dare you" wenwen said irritably.

Both jingyu and zhouzhou laughing so hard.

Second spin pointed to jingyu, zhouzhou asked the question. "Truth or dare"

Jingyu answered dare.

"Er.. ahhh.. put your hand inside feng's underwear" zhouzhou ordered while bit doubted.

Jingyu feng and wenwen look with each other in shocked. Wenwen scratches his back of his head then he suddenly look at zhouzhou with his pouty lips.

Without hesitation, jingyu inserted his hand inside feng's underwear.

"Ohhh great size man, but mine is bigger than yours, wenwen is pretty lucky hah. " jingyu tease feng and gave wenwen a wink.

The electricity ran through feng's body, his heart beats fast then he suddenly feel awkward.

Third spin pointed to zhouzhou, jingyu asked the question. "Truth or dare"