a kiss under the stars (pt.2) (OLD)

(TW MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND MENTAL ILLNESS)
"Hey kil!" you here a girl shout across the field.
"Oh hey babe!" you hear killua yell back
"b-babe?" you say as killua looks back at you.
"Oh sorry y/n i forgot to tell you this is my girl friend (make up a name)!" killua says while (g/f/n) walks you to the table. as you heard the word girlfriend your heart shatters and you feel tears fill your eyes.
"o-oh t-that's g-good for y-you i geuss.." you say.
"hey i'll be right back i have to use the rest room." you said tears threatening to fall luckily killua didn't notice. you grabbed your lunch and ran to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom you just let it out you started sobbing soon enough you realize lunch is about to end. You really didn't no you couldn't see killua again. You ran home tears falling from your cheeks. As you got home you sat in your bed. 'i have n-nothing left' 'i have n-nobody.' You thought. soon enough you feel asleep.

~time skip to the next morning~

You woke up feeling empty. You got up didn't bother to get ready and went down stairs.
"m-mom" you said.
"yes sweetie?" replied your mom.
"can i stay home today please?" you said tearing up once again.
"are you ok?" she said. you couldn't take it anymore you burst into tears and hugged your mom.
"honey what's wrong?"
"k-killua h-he." you stuttered unable you finish your sentence.
"what did killua do?" your mom said.
"he h-has a g-g-girlfriend." you said this fully aware your mom knows you have a crush on him.
"is that why you came running in the house early yesterday day?"
"y-yes." you replied "c-can i p-pl-ease st-ay home t-today?"
"sure sweetie" With that you ran upstairs and sobbed into you pillow.
"why why why why why must this always happen to me!" "he was the l-last thing i had left!!" "why him why!" you whispered.

~time skip to a few days~
/killuas pov\

y/n hasn't come to school the past few days. come to think of it she wasn't at school the rest of the day after i introduced her to my girlfriend. i mean it's not like me and her lasted we broke up th next day because she said i was to needy and clingy. maybe just maybe y/n likes me and when she saw my girl friend she got sad and ran home? i doubt it. i mean what are the chances! the only reason i really dated that girl was because i was trying to get over my crush on y/n. maybe she's just sick i'll visit her later tonight.

~time skip to night time~
/your pov\
⚠️WARNING MENTIONS OF SUICIDE⚠️

"Hey mom i'm going on a walk!" you shouted unable to cry anymore. You felt empty and worthless. You walked over to a bridge. You looked over the edge. 'What's even the point anymore. killua will never love me he was the last thing my only friend my everything!' 'and now he's gone.' 'he's gone he's gone he's gone HE'S GONE!' you thought over and over you couldn't stop you started sobbing.
All the sudden you got onto of the railing just barley balancing. You were about to fall as you saw you one and only your everything running towards you tears streaming down his face calling your name.
You fell...

/killuas pov\

As i got to y/n's house. I knocked on the door and was greeted by her mom.
"do you know where y/n is?" i asked. she told me she was taking a walk around that bridge she always walks to. I didn't want to wait so i walked to the bridge. as i got closer i saw y/n standing on the railing tipping. as i saw this my heart dropped. I ran as fast as i could.
"Y/N!!!" i screamed. she looked over and i could tell she didn't want to fall anymore but it was to late she couldn't get her balance. I ran as fast as i could but i couldn't make it... luckily before she was to far down i grabbed her hand! I pulled her up tears streaming down my face. Once she was up i fell to the ground with her in my arms. i hugged her tightly.
"WHY! TELL ME PLEASE!" i screamed. she couldn't talk she just sobbed hugging me back.
"NEVER NEVER NEVER DO THAT AGAIN PLEASE PLEASE I LOVE YOU Y/N!" i said this with no regret.

/your pov\

"NEVER NEVER NEVER DO THAT AGAIN PLEASE PLEASE I LOVE YOU Y/N!"
killua screamed. I blushed and looked at him tears streaming down his face i grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss. He kissed back. we pulled away from each other gasping for air.
"I love you too killua" as i said this killua pulled me into another kiss. after we parted killua stood up and helped me up. as soon as i got up he pulled me into a hug and whispered
"please y/n never do that again i love you to much."
"i won't killua i won't i love you to thank you so much" after he let me go i looked down at the ground.
"d-don't you have a girlfriend?"
"no she broke up with me the next day. y/n the truth is i always loved you but i never thought you felt the same so i got together with her to get over you but it didn't work i still love you so so much." killua replied
"me to i love you to killua" i said. then we looked at each other and kissed under the stary sky. a moment i will never forget.
----------------
Omg guys that was the saddest story i've wrote i almost cried while writing this well i really hope you liked it i put a lot of work into it!
-TT