cafes are your favorite ✨pt. 2✨ (OLD)

here is thy✨part 2✨ that was requested by thy one and only killuasimp48! they give me lots of requests and it is very helpful because i am ✨terrible ✨ at coming up with ideas so thank you 🦋🦋
----------------
once again ✨idk✨ pov

it's another sunday morning. your new favorite day of the week. today you decided to dress nicely. (honestly just come up with an outfit because i'm clueless) You grab your purse and your phone and start walking to the cafe. as you stand in front of the door of the cafe you feel a light blush grow on your face. then you step into the cafe.
as you walk in you find your self searching the room for killua. you found him once again at the counter. you up and once again get lost in his beautiful eyes. he notices and winks with a smirk on his face. (lord even i started blushing during this scene -///-) You start to blush more.
"so what are we getting for you today mrs. y/n?" killua said
"the usual." you said cooly (woah your so cool reader 👏👏) killua just looked at you confused.
"what's the usual" killua whispers trying not to ruin your "cool" moment.
"really- it's what i got last time -_-"
"OHHHH" killua whisper yells.
"and that will be $0.00" killua says
"wait what do you mean??" you say confused.
"it's on me"
"wai- noooo. it's my food my money!!" you replied
"to bad already paid for it." killua said smirking.
"ugh."
You got out of line and went to the same seat again. 'whyyyy heart whyyy why himmmm' 'he's so-' 'there's probably some other pretty girl on his mind' 'why!!!'
"well hello there~" killua said scared you out off thought.
"ah! oh hey killua"
"nah call me kill" (or kil how ever you spell it) killua said
"yeah no i'm gonna stick with killua"
"fine then be that way" killua said in an annoyed voice (idk how to describe his voice but like it's not sarcastic but it is at the same time. idk 😫😫) you look over at killua and smile. why you don't know. killua couldn't help but blush and smile back.
"soooooo when is the next time your free?" you ask hopin sometime later today.
"well i don't get off work until late today so maybe tomorrow?" killua says wondering why your asking.
"well um do you maybe want to hang out?" you said nervously.
"like a date~" killua said with a smirk on his face.
"huh! well- i-" you stuttered a blushing mess.
"i'll take that as a yes~" he said his sapphire eyes cutting through you like a knife. (i've always wanted to put that in one of these story things😅 idk i just love that line🤷‍♀️)
"well then uh my house 1:00 tomorrow" you said.
"sure but one problem. i don't know where you live-" killua said.
"oh! it's (insert address here)
"ok see ya then princess~" killua said slyly. he then leaned over the table and planted a kiss on your check.
your eyes widened your cheeks now decorated with scarlet red. killua winked and then walked back to the counter. you walked out of the cafe not blinking once. you left your wallet though. luckily killua noticed and grabbed it before anybody else.
-----------------
hello my children😌 there will be a part three don't worry but i'm going to make a different story before i make that though. i'm going to try and post once every week and once every weekend! so the new one shot will most likely be uploaded this weekend but remember Come💃on🕺shake💃your🕺body🕺baby💃do🕺that💃conga🕺know💃you🕺cant💃control🕺yourself 💃any🕺longer💃. ok i'm done sorry and good bye😂✌️.

also this wasn't proof read so there maybe some mistakes😅 also i will be adding word counts
word count: 645