CHAPTER-5

It was finally the first day of university. Seoul University was surely in a great hustle. All of the students there were excited as hell. Not just because it was the first day but majorly because they were gonna witness a sight never seen before.

It was rumored that most of the main-line celebrities were gonna attend this university. Why won't they? Seoul University was one of the most prestigious universities in Korea.

Girls were all in front of the mirror, at their lockers, or in the restroom, fixing their make-up. You may never know the idea of fate, what if a celebrity notices them. This was a common thought among them.

Boys were no less. They had already bought flowers and love letters, as if, they might get a chance to take the beautiful female-idols on a date.

After some time, a Lamborgini came into the parking lot, and there they were. Three absolutely, deliciously gorgeous boys getting out of the car.

The first to get out of the car was Park Jimin, he was clad in Black. Blacktop, black bottoms, black sunglasses, and a black cap. He was the one allergic to girls. Except for the girls who are his fans, he doesn't even like to touch them. But God took time to make him. No doubt in that.

Next was the one and only Kim Taehyung, V. The famous star, the playboy. He was just wearing a shirt and trousers but still looked like the definition of perfect. He got out of the car and winked at a group of girls, making them squeal in happiness.

And the last one, who got out of the driver's seat was Jeon Jungkook. He was wearing an over-sized sweatshirt and black trousers. He had a small bag that slung by one of his shoulders. His hair messy and a mask over his face making girls drool over him. His every movement screamed attention. A total boyfriend material.

The whole sight was too ethereal to believe

The whole sight was too ethereal to believe. How could someone look so good and that too, so effortlessly? And there was not just one person, there were three people.

Jimin was on his phone while walking, not even glancing at the crowd once, his other hand in his pocket. Taehyung was looking all over the place trying to find a pretty girl to make out with. Jungkook looked in the front but glancing at students a few times.

As if the boys' golden entry wasn't enough. The students witnessed another one. This time two angels walking. Namely, Jennie Kim and Park Rossean. Both of them walked elegantly yet in a bold way.

Rosé was wearing an Adidas crop with denim and vans. She also had a bucket hat over her head. Walking elegantly, as if she were so fragile and mysterious.

Jennie Kim had a 'Beatles' shirt on with denim jeans and her outfit was accessorized by round glasses. The queen was walking like she couldn't care less. Ignoring all the stares.

 Ignoring all the stares