CHAPTER-3

"Oh Lisa, you are here!" All the necks snapped towards the girl at the entrance of the restaurant as soon as Bambam said this. Bambam then stood up and went towards Lisa, he stood beside her and said, "Guys, this is Lalisa, my childhood best friend."

"Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you," Lisa said, bowing ninety degrees. All the boys bowed too and they all exchanged greetings. Lisa then sat beside Bambam, in front of Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Here she was, Lalisa Manoban. Honestly, when Bambam said that someone was coming here, Lalisa was the last name I could think of. Not that I am complaining, she is a human and can go anywhere she wants.

I must say she was beautiful in person too. She was wearing a white full-sleeved racer shirt, a red oversized jacket, and a black skirt. I like her style.
{Her outfit's image is given in the previous chapter, pls imagine that Lisa has short, shoulder-length hair in it}
Yes, her fashion sense was amazing but what made her beautiful was not what she was wearing. The girl had porcelain skin, it just seems so fragile that it would melt once you would touch it, Her silky short hair, bangs that are perfect for her (although I would like to see that forehead of hers), big doe eyes, and her plump red lips. I wouldn't hesitate to say that she is one of the most beautiful women I have met. Actually, she has a very doll-like face.
But again, what made her so alluring, as people who have met her say, is her personality. She has a very mysterious yet very strong aura to her. She gives off a feminine yet very swaggy and authoritative vibe. Very rare personality.

She sat in front of me, beside Bambam.

"So, Lisa, why are you here, just being curious," DK asked.
"Actually, I and Bambam have to pickup Ten from the airport. He will be arriving here in thirty minutes from Thailand." She said and everyone nodded their heads in understanding.

Then the conversation went on, the guys asking questions and Lisa answering them. In contrast to what I thought, Lisa didn't make it even slightly awkward. Honestly, the way media describes her, I thought that she wouldn't talk much. But the girl is smart, she is talking but still keeps most of the stuff confidential.
I heard she was trained under the second generation artists of YG, a mysterious character now makes sense, so much better.

She was laughing along with the conversations but was not being open, she was being friendly. But there is this one thing that is annoying me to the core.

You wanna know what?

Lisa, herself. Most of the girls, celebrity or not, get seduced by my existence alone.
Even if the lady is a celebrity and is single, she will try to flirt with me or try to be funny or whatever. And I don't generally mind the attention at all. But this woman here is not even looking at me.
Right now I have this urge to ask her if she even knows that I am sitting in front of her. But then again, considering the fact that she is only answering questions and not actually conversing and that I have not even opened my mouth since she came, it all does make sense.

"Oi Kook, are you alright? You aren't speaking a lot." Jaehyun asked.
"Yes, you haven't spoken a word since Lisa came," Eunwoo said.

And just when I thought that Lisa would glance at me as the guys are talking about me, she started doing something with her mobile. Probably, texting someone.

Why isn't this girl drooling over me yet?! Not being narcissistic tho.

"Aniyo, I am listening to your conversation," I said. And thank god they took the bait.

"Actually Lisa, normally Jungkook speaks the most. Especially when it's a girl." Mingyu said wiggling his eyebrows at me. Aish this Ahjussi.

Lisa looked up at Mingyu and smiled at him. Then she turned to Bambam and said: "Bambam, Ten is gonna arrive soon, we should go."

Then they stood up. "Okay guys, gotta go now, meet you all soon," Bambam said and stood up with Lisa. Lisa shook all the guys' hands. When Lisa shook hands with JK, it was the first time, she ever looked at him, she smiled and bowed a little to show respect and JK did the same, although, he didn't like how formal and professional the girl was with him. As he was really accustomed to girls trying to hug and all.

"Lisa, aren't you in 97liners? You should come, hang out with us more, you know." Yugyeom said. This resulted in Lisa's hand being in JK's for a longer time.

"You are a 97liner?" JK asked, his eyebrows raised and Lisa's hand still in his. Lisa pursed her lips and hummed at him. nodding her head. JK was definitely surprised as he thought she would be younger, his trance broke as Lisa retreated her hand back.

"She is not just a 97liner, she is my noona too, most of us' actually," Bambam said as everyone had widened their eyes in shock. Again, they knew her birthday was in 1997 but that she was older than them? No way.

"She was born in March," Bambam said. "Although I know, she behaves like a baby." He continued and started laughing.
"Yah! You are so mean!" Lisa said pouting. Jungkook's eyes were on her lips.

These red plump lips.

"Okay guys bbye, we gotta go now, for real," Lisa said as she waved at them.

"Wow, Lisa was so fun to hang out with," Eunwoo said as he plopped down on the couch.

"Yep, she was amazing," Jaehyun said

"And you know what was the best thing?" DK asked, "We didn't feel like third-wheelers between her and Jungkook, further she wasn't flirting with him or any of us." Jungkook smirked at that remark.

"Yep, this girl was different. No doubt, she is The Lalisa Manoban." Jaehyun said. "Awwww, is our little Kookie upset because a girl didn't give him attention." he teased Jungkook as Jae messed up JK's hair.

JK swatted his hand away and stood up, "No I am not, everyone here knows that Lisa was just controlling her emotions. She was totally mesmerized by me."

Eunwoo snorted and said, "Yeah, definitely, she was 'mesmerized' by you by not even looking at you." Jungkook glared at him. All the other guys decided against teasing Kook further, the guy was a muscle pig, he could beat them all.

But the lady sure is interesting, she is someone I have never dealt with before.

"My body twists and turns in front of you,
girl, I wanna approach ya but you're way too beautiful" 🎶🎶
-War of Hormones(BTS)

___________________________

Heya loves, so here's another chapter for y'all. 💜
Okay, guys...so pls feel free to comment if the story is going too slow, is it getting boring??
Pls comment......Love you!!❤️❤️❤️