intro

"Millions of years ago, a meteorite made of vibranium the strongest substance in the universe, struck the continent of Africa, affecting the plant life around it,and when the time of man came,five tribes settled on it and called it Wakanda.

The tribes lived in constant war with each other,until a warrior Shaman received a vision from the Panther Goddess Bast, who led him to the Heart-Shaped Herb, a plant that granted him superhuman strength, speed and instincts.

The warrior became king,and the first Black Panther, the protector of Wakanda.

Four tribes agreed to live under the king's rule,but the Jabari Tribe isolated themselves in the mountains the Jabari is now led by M'baku.

Anyway the Wakandans used vibranium to develop technology,more advanced than any other nation.

But as Wakanda thrived,the world around it descended further into chaos.

To keep vibranium safe,the Wakandans vowed to hide in plain sight, keeping the truth of their power from the outside world. Any questions?"I smiled enthusiastically and picked my hand up.

"Yes, you dear."King T'Chaka said after he pointed at me, he gave me a small smile and encouraged me to ask the question.

"My daddy says black people in America get treated badly, why don't we help them?"I asked as I tilted my head to the side with a frown.

"Lela. You forgot to address your King properly."Nakia whispered at me aggressively but it was loud enough that the King heard it.

"I apologize for being so rude my King, you don't have to answer my question."I said and looked down quite ashamed with myself.

"Don't worry my dear, you don't have to address me in a formal way. You are a very intelligent young girl, who are you parents?"he asked as he looked down at me with a small smile.

"My mama's name was Nelisiwe but she passed away, she got killed during an attack. My baba is Daniel, he is an American. I live with my Aunty, Uncle, Grandparents and my Cousin here, Nakia at the River Province."I explained

"Your father, do you communicate with him?"he asked with a lifted eyebrow, I nodded and hummed in response which made Nakia nudge me again.

"I mean, yes my King."I formally said and rubbed my arm which made that King chuckle.

"Lela I hear that you are gifted."he said and placed his hand on my shoulder which made me look down.

"A curse, is what the other villagers say. The kids and the adults bully her, my King." Nakia said in frustration she hated it when I would get called names, sometimes they even threw rocks at me.

"It is a gift from Bast."he said and took my hand, he looked at all the bruises and scars that were along my arms.

"They do this?"he asked sternly.

"Yes, but please don't tell them I told you, they threatened to kill my family."I pleaded.

I could manipulate all the four elements, I could even absorb different stones and use them to shield my body when I'm in danger but I only learned that recently.

"Do not worry, I am moving you and your family in the house next to the palace, you will have the Dora Milajes roaming around so I guarantee that you will not be in danger. I just need to train you so you could use your gift for good use."I smiled and jumped into his arms, I ignored Nakia's scowl and hugged him tighter.

"Thank you so much, King T'Chaka."I mumbled against his neck, he eventually hugged me back.

A/N
None of this is edited! So I'm sorry if there are mistakes!
Share your comments ♥️