5

I tugged my dress uncomfortable as it was a bit too revealing for my liking, T'Challa looked down at me and chuckled which made me roll my eyes at him.

"Are you doing okay there my love?"he asked as he wanted me pull down my dress again as it began to roll up as I walked, I nudged him and giggled.

We then made our way to a market stand that had a Sophia standing in front of the alley way, when she saw Nakia and I she frowned.

"Sophia! dasi mannaseo bangabseubnida. (Sophia! good to see you again.) "I said and gave her a small smile but she did not return one back.

"i du salam-eun nugu-ibnikka? (Who are these two?)"She asked as she looked at Okoye and T'Challa behind us I smiled at T'Challa as I saw that he was shocked that I spoke Korean.

"kenya-eseo on uli chingudeul. aju gip-eun jumeoni. jeongmal mas-iss-eoyo. (Our friends from Kenya. Very deep pockets. They are really good.) "I said trying my best to persuade her to let us all in.

"du buncheoleom munjee joh-eungayo? (Good for trouble, like you two?)"she asked and glared at the both of us, she then smiled and eventually let us in.

"gamsahabnida (Thank you, Sophia.)"I sweetly said and gave her a note which made her smile and placed it in between her breasts.

T'Challa ringed his arm around mine which I happily accepted and walked beside him, we walked onto the upper balcony of a high-class casino. There are a few gaming tables on the balcony level and a bustling pit below us.

"Spread out, The buyer is likely already here."T'Challa said which made Okoye and Nakia spread out as I began to walk I felt a hand on my wrist which made me look back.

"Not you."he said before he linked his arm around mine once again I rolled my eyes and playfully glared at him.

"T'Challa I can handle myself."I said as we made our way to the first floor where there were a lot of gambling tables and people around them.

"The woman outside, what trouble was she referring to?"he asked I smirked and looked around the casino.

"Ah, Nakia and I got into a disagreement with some ivory traders. Made a bit of a mess. Nothing too major."I simply said and remembered the event, it was not a 'bit of a mess.' it was more than that.

Nakia said my eyes were glowing indigo and I had marks on my face that were indigo as well as my arms.

"And will there be any trouble tonight, Ms. Kenyan heiress?"I laughed and shook my head at T'Challa.

"Depends on how quickly we finish the mission."I whispered in his ear which made him shiver a bit and nod.

"We must find him now."he said which made me giggle and playfully hit his chest.

"Can we please focus."Okoye said into our earpieces which made me place a kiss on T'Challa's cheek before we split up, I made my way towards the bar and sat there.

"Thank you."Okoye continued.

I smiled at the bartender and just asked him for a glass of whiskey. I then looked around clocking the room until I spotted a few people.

"Eyes up. Americans. I count, three."I mumbled as I looked around the room to spot more.

"Five. How could you miss 'Greased Lightning' there behind you."I smirked and nodded slowly.

"T'Challa do not go crazy but I think he is approaching your queen."Okoye dramatically said which made me slightly roll my eyes, the bartender came with my drink and I smiled, he came back with a second glass which made me look up at him strangely.