9

"Killmonger has the full support of our military and he burned the garden of the Heart Shaped Herb."Nakia explained as we stood next to T'Challa explaining to him the events that happened after he was 'dead'.

"Of course he did, That's what he was trained to do. His unit used to work with the CIA to destabilize foreign countries. They would always strike at transitions of power like an election year or the death of a monarch. You get control of government, the military."Ross explained which made me shake my head in disbelief.

"Our resources, The Great Mound, Our vibranium. Shuri's designs."I mumbled as I looked up at T'Challa who already looked like he was planning a battle plan in his head.

"He will send our weapons all over the world." T'Challa continued which made me nod my head slowly.

"You must get them out of Wakanda safely." T'Challa said motioning to Queen Ramonda, Shuri and me. I looked up at him in shock.

"What?"Queen Ramonda asked

"What about you?"Shuri asked as she stared at her brother.

"The challenge will have to continue." T'Challa responded.

"T'Challa, we will not leave Wakanda." Queen Ramonda said sternly as she looked at us.

"I definitely will not leave, T'Challa."I stubbornly said as I placed my hand on his arm so he could see that I was being serious.

"It is my duty to keep you safe."He mumbled as he looked between Queen mother, Shuri and I.

"It is my duty to serve the country and to fight beside my king even if that means I should get severely injured."I explained and gave him a small smile.

"If he gets control of our technology, no where will be safe."I nodded at Shuri as she was saying the truth.

"The Black Panther lives and when he fights for the fate of Wakanda I will be right there beside him."Shuri continued as she took out T'Challa's necklace, she slowly placed it around his neck with a small smile.

"As will I."I said as I placed my hand on his cheek and smiled up at him.

"I'm in too."Ross said which made us look at him in shock.

"What? You're gonna need all the help you can get."he continued nervously which made me laugh a bit and nod at him before I mumbled a 'thank you.'

"Are you done? Are you- are you done?" M'Baku said as he interrupted Ross which made me roll my eyes and look up at him.

"Could you give me and Lord M' Baku a moment?"T'Challa said as he looked up at M'Baku as he sat in his throne, I nodded and walked out with every body else.

After a few minutes T'Challa came out with a frown on his face.

"We don't have an army?"Nakia asked as she looked at him in disappointment.

"It's fine. We are the army we need. A spy, an elemental, the black panther, a FBI guy and me the most intelligent yet strong an--"

"Alright Shuri."I said as I playfully rolled my eyes at her, she laughed and shrugged her shoulders.

"Alright. Here is the plan."T'Challa started as we huddled up.

***

"Remember Lela do--"

"Do not damage the ships. Yes T'Challa this is the 10th time that you are telling me this my love."I said as I looked at him for the last time at the forest.

I had to fetch my suit at the lab with Shuri,Ross and Nakia.

"Becareful."he said before he pulled me into his arms, I smiled as I embraced him and pulled away.