Bonus

"You look like a true Wakandan Queen." Okoye said as she watched a couple of maidens frantically move around me as they made touch ups on my braids, make up and attire.

"Thank you Okoye, I am so nervous."I mumbled as I looked down at my pearly white, silk warrior attire.

T'Challa has to bring me before Bast, the Panther God, who would have to either accept me or decline me as the potential queen of Wakanda and If I was an acceptable mate for T'Challa, I was nervous.

"You will be fine."Okoye said as she lead me towards the dragonflyer that would escort us to the mount where I had to be buried by sand and see Bast.

"I hope so. Is T'Challa there already?"I asked as I paced up and down on the ship, she nodded and started the engine. Once she started the ship the radio went on and of course people all over were talking about our wedding.

After what seemed like it was an hour we finally arrived, at the front of the mountain I saw Makhulu (Grandmother) and Nakia who were smiling at me excitedly.

"Lela. I am so proud."Makhulu said as she placed her hand on my cheek I smiled and embraced her.

"Thank you, Makhulu."I mumbled into her neck with my eyes closed.

"Ah my cousin is going to be a queen."Nakia said with a big smile on her face, she was even tearing up a bit which made me laugh and wipe her tears.

"Don't do that, you will make me cry."I said and tried my best to not cry.

"Lela. We're ready for you."Shaman said with a small smile on her face, I nodded and looked at Nakia who smiled at me and nodded, I embraced them for the last time and entered the cave.

Once I got to the main area I noticed that the heart shaped herbs were getting planted once again by the children who waved at me once they saw me, I smiled back at them and waved. I then looked up and saw T'Challa in his shorts that resembled my attire.

"You look beautiful."he said as he gently took my hands in his with a smile on his face.

"Thank you, You look good too."I said with a small smile, he chuckled and placed his hand underneath my chin.

"I have to say I have never seen you nervous but it is very much amusing."he joked which made me laugh and playfully push him.

Shaman then made T'Challa and I drink something and lay down on the red sand, I shut my eyes as they covered us in sand, before I drifted off I felt T'Challa hold my hand gently.

***

"Lela are you alright?"

I looked around at the unfamiliar dark forest.

"Lela?"T'Challa called out once again which made me nod and smile at him but he could tell that I was nervous.

"Calm down my love. Let's go look for Bast."he said before he squeezed my hand tightly, I smiled and nodded at him.

T'Challa and I began running into the the forest it felt like it was for hours but I felt a powerful sense of energy as we ran closer and closer into one direction.

"She must be here somewhere."T'Challa said as we arrived at a field that had unusual white grass that made me tilt my head and walk closer.

Suddenly I felt heavy thumps approaching T'Challa and I, There was a figure that was surrounded by mist and as it walked closer it became bigger.

The mist slowly disappeared and I saw a huge white Panther standing before us, I realized that it was Bast.

T'Challa squeezed my hand which made me look at him and slowly walk towards Bast confidently.