3

"Well done, King T'Challa."I said as I bowed exaggerately which made him chuckle.

"You want a hug my love? It had been so long."He said with his arms out I laughed and shook my head but once he stepped closer, my smile fell.

"T'Challa if you dare! You better ask W'Kabi for a place to stay becau---Ahh! T'Challa!"I squealed as he embraced me tightly and spun me around in his wet arms, I eventually laughed and yelled for him to put me down once he did I looked down at my outfit that had wet stains on it.

"T'Challa!"I sighed and rolled my eyes walking ahead of him as if I was giving him the silent treatment.

"Uyandihoya? (Are you ignoring me?), beautiful?"he asked with a smug look on his face, he knew that I loved it when he called me by pet names.

"My love?"he asked once again as we walked towards the mount where he was supposed to go see his father in the ancestral plane.

"Sthandwa Sami.(my love)"he said and picked me up bridal style which made me squeal once again and place my arms around his neck before I pecked his cheek.

"Do you want me to stay with you?"I asked once he put me down.

"You can to catch up with Nakia, I will be fine but do not forget our stroll along the market."I smiled and rolled my eyes before I nodded.

T'Challa and I always strolled in the market together we have been doing that since we were teenagers and it always seemed to bring us together.

I smiled up at T'Challa and placed my arms around his neck.

"Congratulations on winning Kumkani."I mumbled before I pecked his lips which made him chuckle and kiss me back, after the short kiss he placed another kiss on my forehead.

"Are you going to be calling me that from now on because I am loving it."I giggled and nudged him after I pulled away from his embrace.

"Tell King T'Chaka I said hi."I said as I jogged towards a nearby ship.

***

"So are you going to stay in Wakanda if T'Challa asks for your hand in marriage?" Nakia asked which almost made me choke on my drink, I cough and tapped my chest rapidly everyone that was walking past the restaurant just stared at us weirdly.

"Are you okay Lela?"Ayo asked as she stepped closer so she could help me out but I nodded as I coughed, Nakia just laughed obviously amused by what was happening in front of her.

"Nakia, why would you ask me such a thing? T'Challa is too busy and stressed out he woul--Nakia I really doubt he wou--- Nakia I'm scared what if he does? People in my own country will hate me because I'm disturbing him, The King of Wakanda might I add. Nakia he can't ask me to marr---"

"Could you breath and calm down?"She asked whilst laughing at my state.

"I am sorry I bought it up, love. Let's talk about something else alright? How is your father doing?"Nakia continued obviously trying to lighten up the mood.

"He is doing fine. I visited him just last month actually. He finally has his own Jamaican restaurant and he seems happy but he needs a wife becau--" I stopped as I was interrupted by my kimoyo beads vibrating, I grabbed the communication kimoyo bead and placed it on my palm which showed me a hologram of T'Challa.

"My love, are you ready for our leisurely stroll or do you need more time to catch up with Nakia?"I smiled at him and looked down shyly.

"Ilungile xa ulapho, Kumkani T'Challa (Ready when you are King T'Challa.) "I said with a small smile, he sighed and chuckled when he heard me use the word 'King' next to his name.