10

"Thank you, You saved me. You saved my family, Our nation."T'Challa said as we watched the sun set, I looked at him and smiled.

"There is nothing to thank me for.  It is our duty, was my duty to fight for what I love."I replied as I looked at the beautiful scenery of Wakanda.

"I hope your duty of fighting for what you love is me."He joked which made me giggle and playfully push him, he chuckled in return and stayed silent so I could admire the sun set.

"Lela, I've got something important to tell you." T'Challa said as he took my hands, I looked at him in concern and nodded.

"I need you to stay, I think I know a way you can still fulfill your calling. Please stay."he said as he reached into his pocket which made my heart stop as I watched him pull out a box.

"Are you ready this time?"he asked as he pulled out a small box and flipped the top open with his thumb.

"Wow. Wakandans propose in this way? I always thought it was would the same way Americans propose. This is not very romantic, Challa."I joked as I laughed along with him.

"This is as romantic as it could get. We are in front of a sun set, the person who is proposing to you came back to life. This is romantic."he said which made me laugh and playfully push him.

I gave him my hand with a small smile, he then took the ring out of its case and slipped it on my finger which made me smile up at him and hug him tightly.

"I will stay but."I said which made him playfully grumble and look away.

"There is always a 'but' with you, Lela."he said and gave me a smirk which made me roll my eyes and playfully nudge him.

"I would like to still train as a spy and help people in need along side, Nakia."I said and crossed my arms over my chest with a small smile.

"Deal."

"Just seal the deal with a kiss. We haven't done that in---"

I smiled as I was interrupted by T'Challa's lips on mine, I smile and closed my eyes as I sunk into the passionate kiss.

He then pulled away which made me smile like an idiot.

"Let's go tell Queen Ramonda, Nakia, Shuri and Okoye."I said excitedly as I tugged T'Challa's traditional top with a small smile and jogged up down the stairs.

"Alright my love, slow down."

***

T'Challa and I walked into the council room hand in hand.

T'Challa wanted to announce it to the elders that we would be getting married very soon since T'Challa had all his free time now. As T'Challa and I walked in we did the traditional salute.

T'Challa sat down on the throne and I stood beside him.

"Greetings Elders."He greeted with a small smile, they all responded with big smiles on their faces.

"It's good to see you on your throne, King T'Challa." The River Tribe Member said with a small smile.

"Kuhle ukubuya (It is good to be back.)" T'Challa said in return with a small smile on his face.

"I called you all here to make an announcement. I will make it short since there is a lot for everybody to do this afternoon."

"Lela and I are engaged."T'Challa continued which made me blush and look down before I could react Nakia jumped into my arms.

"Finally!"She cheered as she hugged me tightly.

A/N: bonus chapter of their wedding journey?