I

"The greatest yet strangest thing about humanity is that we manage to find out the most about ourselves when we're lost."

....

I'm sure many people have regular dreams . I'm sure they dream of dragons , fairy tales, horror , and a place they can escape . Maybe I'm special . I don't have their luxury of imagination.God ! I wish I did . I wish I couldn't see what I do. But as many others I don't really have a choice of what I do get . I suppose that's about the only thing I share with humanity .

  So as the world sleeps and lives their life of  their dreams , I don't . Of course I understand that they aren't all happy , that some of them release fears and end badly . I still yearn for that feeling though .

Everyone dreams , everyone travels time as they dream , but it isn't always something that everyone remembers . I don't share that either , I remember everything . Everyone sleeps and dreams . I'm not like everyone .

        It's 12 am , midnight - I awake .

You know that numbing sensation you feel when you first wake up ? When you don't recall who you are , or where you are ... A type of numb that  only lasts for nothing short of 5 seconds. That's what happens to me when I wake up. I only know the role that I'm forced to play as a price of sleeping . 5 seconds is all I get before I snap back to reality .That feeling of bliss , of glee , and of free it's gone .

Of course it's no surprise to me that I wake up alone drenched in sweat . But suddenly I feel tears roll down my cheek ? Tears?

I soon begin to wonder who's life I took on this time and why I am crying ? It's not like anything I do can change their life . I don't know them when I live in a world with over 7 billion people. It's hard to find them .

    In my 16 years of living , my 11 years of dreaming , and my 13 years of great memory I've taken on the lives of 4,015 people . It'll never stop though , it never does

________________________________

Thank you for reading ❤️