XX " Epolouge"

A month had passed since Ezme was found and things slowly started going back to normal. Well as normal as things could be. Lexie and Renzo went to jail for kidnapping. Lexie got a longer time for threatening to kill Ezme. As for the woman named Danielle , she is going to be locked up for at least 2 decades. Apparently kidnapping Ezme was just the icing on the cake for her records. Ezme hasn't really talked to anyone about the kidnapping since that day. That's okay though , healing takes time.

I close my diary and push it into my bag. I started writing whenever I could about my daily life, so I could live my life and not my dreams. I pick up my bag and head to the door. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a green dragon print on a black tube top , green black buckle shorts , black all stars , and an oversized green jacket.  I grab my suitcase before I leave my room. I drag my suitcase and drag it down the stairs.

I head outside and I see my dad coming my way. " Don't bother. I've got this one." I say, coldly. I love that he's so eager to help me , but he took everything else away from me.

" Okay. Okay." He says , backing off.

I get into his car and we drive to the airport.

When we arrive at the airport , everything is ready for my flight. My dad was tearing up the entire time. " Dad. It's okay." I say, cheerfully.

" No it's not. My baby's leaving me for such a long time." He says, being dramatic.

I roll my eyes and turn to Ezme. She came to see me go. She insisted on coming since she won't be here when I get back. Her parents are moving her away from this place. They don't think it's safe anymore. I don't disagree with them.

" Celeste.." She says as she begins to pout.

" No." I say to her coldly. " It's not forever it's goodbye for now."

" Yeah. You're right." She says as she nods.

" It's just like you said a month ago. I'm just glad you're here , so don't feel any feelings of remorse." I say confidently.

" Alright but you have to text me everyday." She says.

I nod my head in agreement. I was just about to leave as I heard someone say, " Celeste wait." I turned my head around and saw that it was Mrs. and Mr.Fernandez.

I approach them and say , " Yes."

" We just wanted to say thank you and say sorry before you go." They say.

" It's okay." I sigh, honestly.

" Really?" They asked like they couldn't believe their ears.

" Really." I said. " Now can I go board my flight?"

" Yes of course." They said laughing in union.

" But before I go,  how about a group hug?" I suggest.  Everyone nods their heads in agreement and they hold onto for what feels like forever. When everyone loosens their grips , I say, " Alright now I'm really going." I start walking , shaking my head. I don't know why everyone was being so dramatic, this is not the end. After all, my dreams have yet to lose their meaning.
________________________________
Thank you for reading ❤️~

*Authors note: A.L.S is now over but the series will continue. However, I will be coming back with a new stories to occupy you with a completely different genre. For anyone who cares,I'll be back.*