Chapter 1

A/N This has nothing to do with the mcu timeline. There will be references to the characters and comics. Also you live in the stark cabin from Endgame. Sorry if there's typos

I heard a knock at my bedroom door

"Come in" I called.

My dad Tony Stark entered my room. Yep you heard that right Tony Stark is my dad.

"Bad news the family is coming over" he said.

Our family is very dysfunctional I hate family reunions.

"well actually Rhodey is already here he always invites himself over" He groaned.

I sighed and went downstairs my sisters (Gamora and Morgan) along with my brother (Peter Parker) Gamora's boyfriend (Starlord) and Peter's girlfriend (MJ) and not to mention Ned (Peter's best friend) were already downstairs. The door opened and my step siblings(Ronan and Nebula) my ex stepmom(Tesseract) and her new husband Loki entered the house. Loki immediately went over to the wine where Nat Carol and Maria had already gathered (they are wine aunts). Maria's creepy sugar daddy (Nick Fury) sat in the corner glaring at everyone.

There was another knock at the door Sam Bucky and Steve entered the house. Sam was your favorite uncle. Steve and Bucky were holding hands

"Were married" shouted Bucky looking over at Steve

Loki's wine glass shattered. Then Odin and Hela your mean grandpa and your estranged aunt entered the house. Loki grabbed the wine bottle and started chugging furiously
Then to top it all off Jane and Thor walked in (and of course Thor was drunk).

There was another shattering noise I looked over and saw Nat handing Loki another bottle of wine.

"Its going to be a long night" I muttered under my breath.