Chapter 4

Tony normally gives a really long speech at family reunions tonight was no different. 

"Well I just want to say thank you to Thor, Y/N, Gamora, Morgan, Peter, Nebula, Ronan, Loki, Tesseract, Pepper, Bucky, Steve, Sam, Wanda, Vision, Dr Strange, Grandmaster, Peggy, Sharon, Masters of the mystic arts, The soldiers of Wakanda, Stan Lee, Odin, Ego, Hela, Rhodey, Nat, Fury, Maria, Carol, Thanos, Drax, Rocket, Bruce, Starlord, MJ, Ned, Yinsen, Valkyrie, Shuri, T'challa, Korg, Heimdall, Frigga, Sif, Volstagg,  Fandral, Hogun, Mantis, Erik, Jane, Darcy, Ian, Yondu, Happy, Agent, M'Baku, Okoye, for coming and unfortunately Hope and Scott couldn't make it because they are on vacation again. And Malekith rest  in peace you will never be forgotten. Oh, and Clint." He said. 

I was surprised people were still listening, that was a lot of people to list. 

" I also have some exciting news" my dad continued " As many of you know me and Pepper got back together a couple of months ago and Pepper is expecting!" 

"I have something to add to that" Gamora said " Dad you're going to be a grandpa" 

Dr Strange choked on his ham and spit it across the table. My dad's face paled and my mom looked like she was going into shock. It seems Starlord her boyfriend did not know about this either, he was holding a broken cup. I made eye contact with Peter and nodded towards Gamora  

"did you know" I mouthed. 

He shook his head no. I looked over to see Morgan's reaction she looked very happy. Everyone seemed to be in a state of shock until Loki finally spoke up 

" Um it seems I too will have a child" 

This seemed to put everyone over the edge. I saw Thor and Loki acting all brotherly and hugging and congratulating each other. Hela seemed to want to join the group hug but decided not too. Odin seemed to not like the idea of Loki having a child Frigga on the other hand was already talking to Tesseract about baby names. 

I noticed my political uncle Bruce was starting to argue with my best friend Yinsen. 

"This is going to end badly" I said 

I jogged over to Nat and pointed out the fight that was starting. We both quickly walked over and tried to break up the fight. I ended up having to restrain Bruce. Turns out they had been talking about communism. Then of course my drunk grandpa Erik strips naked and ruins Thor and Loki's brotherly moment because Thor had to chase Erik around the house. It gave Odin the perfect opportunity to start yelling at Loki. He then told Tesseract to get rid of the child angering Bruce. 

"STOP KILLING THE BABIES" yelled Bruce.

"I'm done we're breaking up" screamed Nat. 

This happens at every reunion they'll be back together within the next hour. 

I saw Peter and Gamora ushering Morgan out of the room and I followed.