3

y/n l/n_______________________

y/n l/n
_______________________

"that beautiful body of yours looks like it needs something" i hear my stepdad say from behind me.

i feel him touch my thigh and goes higher. my eyes begin to water and i try to push him away.

"no no, why try to push me away if you're going to fail."he coos in my ear.

he hears the door unlock and quickly gets off of me.

my mom walks in with a bag of groceries and smiles at me and my stepdad.

"oh you guys are bonding?"she chuckles.

"no actually im telling her how much of a whore she is for wearing a little skirt."he scoffs.

"y/n... why wear short skirts."she says softly.

"they're not even short! they're almost past my knees mom!"i cry out.

"why are you crying and yelling!"she yells at me.

"for no reason! because if i tell you... you won't even believe me!"i shout even louder grabbing my bag heading to the door.

"she's a whore for attention"i hear my stepdad say before i close the door.

-

"what's wrong y/n"sam comes up handing me my daily milk bread.

"stepdad"i pull him into a hug and cry into his shoulder.

i feel sam start to shake, and he shakes every time i tell him something about my stepdad.

he clenches his fist and hugs me back. "sleep over at my house today"he says softly.

"i was already planning it"i wipe my tears and force a smile.

"come on we have class."he puts a arm around my shoulder.

-

"l/n"

hm i turn to look at him.

"why aren't you saying anything today? are you getting bored of me?"ushijima says with sad eyes.

what..i didn't even realize it, that i was being quiet today, i haven't said anything at all to him today. i just greeted him and sat down. it's now lunch time and im just sitting next to him for company. i never expected him to call me out on it though.

"i don't feel like saying anything today and no, im not bored of you, i would never ushijima"i sigh laying my head on my desk.

"here i brought you lunch"he hands me a bento box.

"im not hungry today thanks"i close my eyes and tap the desk.

little did y/n know that her declining ushijima's food made him a little sad and concerned.

"oh"he sighs and puts it back in his bag.

he watches y/n frown in her nap, he's never seen a frown on her but it doesn't look good on her.

he sits uncomfortably and watches as the new boy approaches y/n ,making him a little uneasy.

"l/n"javier taps her.

she opens her eyes and looks over at him. he whispers in her ear and she nods. she gets up and follows him out the room.

"maybe she is getting bored of me"ushijima sighs and looks at
y/n's empty spot.

he feels so weirded out without having her by his side.

he hears the door open and his head snaps up, watching y/n walk in with milk bread.

he noticed javier didn't come back in anymore.

y/n opens the packaging and begins eating the milk bread in silence.

"if you're hungry i have food for you l/n"he says quickly.

"im not that hungry"

"but you should eat something other than milk bread"he urges.

"it's fine, really"she scoffs.

"no it's not, milk bread isn't a proper meal and y-"

"ushijima im not that hungry"she rolls her eyes and gets up ,exiting the class.

"where are you going"he gets up and follows her.

he opens the door to see her walking away in some other boy's arms.

sam, the boy she's always with.

he watches as she closes her eyes in the hug and lays her head on his shoulders. sam hugs her back and pats her head.

she begins nodding and walks away with him.

ushijima feels something weird in his chest, he feels like it's tightening and his heart is dropping to his stomach.

with a frown ushijima wonders if he should go check it out with the nurse.

-

after school ushijima watches as
y/n heads to the entrance, today he's bold enough to ask her if she wants to go to his volleyball game next week.

he was about to approach her but he sees the same boy from earlier approach her too.

he stops and watches sam hold out his hand for y/n to grab, y/n takes his hand and walk off together.

ushijima feels the same pain from earlier.

"i think she actually got bored of me"he whispers walking back to the gym.

|END OF CHAPTER|