8

warnings: smut

y/n l/n_________________________

y/n l/n
_________________________

it's been a year since y/n and wakatoshi started dating.

tomorrow is their one year anniversary.

wakatoshi has been very awkward in the beginning when they started dating and both of them agreed that y/n is the dominant one in the relationship.

both of them promised each other they would move in together for college. it's their last year of high school and they wish for it to go by fast.

wakatoshi is desperate to make her words come true.

he wants to marry her and give her kids.

y/n slowly started getting over her trauma, the thoughts of her stepdad slowly went away due to wakatoshi being by her side 24/7 .

wakatoshi would drag her to his volleyball practices and games.

y/n finishes making wakatoshi's favorite dessert.

strawberry cheesecake, made by her.

she packages it up and places it in the fridge.

"i think he'll love it y/n"mom tells her, helping y/n clean up.

"i hope so, that brat better be grateful i even baked for him"she huffs.

she noticed her mom's favoritism.

y/n's mom adores wakatoshi, she even lets him spend the night. she cooks for wakatoshi, she treats him like her own son she never had. sometimes y/n would get jealous and kick wakatoshi out.

"im going to shower now mom"she says going upstairs to her room.

before going to the bathroom she takes a look at her phone.

9 messages 6 missed calls

all from wakatoshi. she hums and opens the chat.

wakatoshi <3: y/n can i come over
wakatoshi <3: ?
wakatoshi <3: answer me
wakatoshi <3: hm i might not even bring you your favorite lunch tomorrow. im rolling my eyes right now, just letting you know.
wakatoshi <3: seriously answer me.
wakatoshi <3: you're probably sleeping, sweet dreams baby. ill see you tomorrow.
wakatoshi <3: i love you
wakatoshi <3: it's almost the end of the school year and we're off to college and breeding kids.
wakatoshi <3: okay seriously goodnight.