GET YOU + ¡extras!

GET YOU+extrasy/n l/n_______________________

GET YOU
+extras
y/n l/n
_______________________

i laugh feeling ushijima cum and letting his seed flow inside me.

he lets his hands drop from gripping my hips and takes deep breaths.

"stop laughing"he pants.

"i don't know it's just funny how you make that face when you cum"i wince , ushijima's cock is still twitching.

"hm i don't even wanna take it out of me"i look down at us connected.

"well you're gonna have to get off because emiko is going to cry any time now"he tries getting me off but i wrap my arms around him, not letting go. of course he wants to go hang out with our new born.

"no ushijima i wanna feel more of you, i want all of your cum inside of me to the point it overflows and i will feel like im drowning"i moan into his ear.

he tenses up , i feel his cock harden inside of me making me grind on him.

"please"i whine, kissing his neck.

-

"stop yelling at them"ushijima closes the door after him and picks the crying emiko up and atsushi crawls over to him , crying while he's at it.

"ushijima they must learn how to act, they can't keep on misbehaving"i groan.

"don't yell at them"he says again walking upstairs with his kids.

i roll my eyes and look down at my stomach that's almost showing.

this damn man and his kids.

"what did they do this time"i feel arms wrap around me pulling me close.

"they were running around the fucking house leaving toys around and i almost fell bitch"i say turning to him.

he pouts, "you couldn't politely tell them to pick the toys up."he asks rubbing my stomach.

"no because i told them before and they keep on doing it"i huff pushing him away. "after hiroshi is born im done with breeding kids with you"i pat his chest.

he pulls me back into his arms and puts his head in my neck, "no we're going to breed so many kids that we will need to design a home for our upcoming kids"he pats my back.