7

y/n l/n_______________________

y/n l/n
_______________________

it's been a week since ushijima confessed to y/n but she's been avoiding him.

she just doesn't know what to feel.

she just simply starting talking to him as a joke, just to make him crack a smile or even blush.

but she never expected him to like her, the captain of the boy's volleyball team.. a top player....a sexy man.

she was very taken back, she's so awkward about this. of course in the past people had some crushes on y/n but she could easily turn them down but why is it so hard to turn down ushijima.

she wants to be with him, is what she thought. but is she good enough? how will she handle his fans. will she get hate? will people bring her down. can she handle the hate?

she feels so insecure, she thinks she's not pretty enough, not skinny enough, not smart enough.

how could someone like ushijima like her?

realizing it, she figured it out. she likes him too.

she wants to be with him so bad, now she actually wants to marry him and have kids and grow old together.

but what if it doesn't last? we can work it out.

she's going to give it a try.

-

walking into class she can already feel ushijima's eyes on her.

she sits down in her seat, "please talk to me"she heard ushijima say as she takes the stuff out of her bag.

"during lunch, i have something to tell you." she replied causing him to blush. blush because she finally talked to him.

but worried because she sounded serious again. is she going to turn him down?

-

ushijima pulls out the bento box handing it to her.

she accepts it turning her whole body towards him.

a side of her didnt want to confess the crush she formed lately. she's too shy about it but she should be confident that ushijima likes her.

"so what are you going to tell me"he asks pulling out his mangas.

"ushijima"she whispers out.

"honestly i only started talking to you because of a joke and rumors i heard ya know. like i heard no one ever saw you blush or smile so i was up for the challenge. when i saw i had class with you i was so excited. at first i never meant the words i was telling you, because of you know. but ever since you confessed to me ive been feeling weird. i never noticed that i like you too. that kiss we had makes me crave more, makes me want my words to become true, at this point i meant everything i ever said.-

i like you too ushijima"i say looking down with a blush.

he stands up, walking over to me. he puts a finger under my chin and makes me look up at him.

he smiles softly pulling me into a kiss.

the kiss is slow and passionate, he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. i wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

we both run out of breath and pull away.

"you're a bad girl for only wanting to talk to me as a joke, but look at you. you're a dumbass for falling for me in the end y/n"he whispers in my ear, causing me lightly shake, giving me goosebumps.

he said her first name. her first name..

"ushijima-

"wakatoshi"he corrects me.

"what?"

"call me wakatoshi" he pulls me into another kiss.

i pull away "i like you a lot wakatoshi"i blush looking away.

"my name sounds perfect coming from you"

"date me y/n, lets do all the things you said. let's get married, lets have 20 kids, lets grow old together"he smirks at her.

"s-shut up!"she blushes covering her face.

"damn i really said that with no mercy what was wrong with me"i whisper looking down.

"be my boyfriend wakatoshi!date me! oh my gosh"i giggle throwing myself onto him

"sure, you're my girlfriend now"he kisses my forehead, making me sit on his thigh. he grabs my lunch and places it in front of me.

"now eat"he hands me some chopsticks.

-

"so you're going to walk me home then come back to school for volleyball"i laugh out loud covering my stomach.

"y-yes" he blushes looking down.

"okay come on"she holds his hand pulling on it.

"y/n"

the couple turn around to see a shocked sam.

"yo you did it!"he yells.

"yes i did!"she lets go of wakatoshi's hand and jumps towards sam giving him a chest bump.

"bro you actually blushed at her dumbass" sam puts a hand on wakatoshi's shoulder, laughing.

"sam"y/n whines.

"yes i did"wakatoshi blurts out.

"he's even walking me home, i have him wrapped around my little finger" y/n says sarcastically smirking at sam making him laugh even harder.

"and were dating"wakatoshi adds causing sam to stop laughing and drop onto the ground in shock.

"oh my god y/n you pulled the captain of the boys volleyball team"sam whispers in her ear.

"yes i did sam!"she hugs him.

"now you don't need to walk me home anymore, you can go hang out with your own girlfriend. i have daddy walking me home now"she smirks even harder.

wakatoshi gets flustered and continues walking to the entrance.

"don't leave me wakatoshi! bye sam ,see you on monday!"she dismisses herself, latching herself onto her boyfriend's arm, walking home.

|END OF CHAPTER|