Pokemon World Adventures: Chapter 37

A few days later with Killua and Kirishima leaving the dorm building.

Killua: Today's the day, right?

Kirishima: That's right. You think we'll learn anything about those drugs from Hisoka?

Killua: Hopefully.

Gon and Deku step outside the dorm building.

Kirishima: Uh...Midoriya! Good morning. Are you headed off to your work study, too? Cool, so are we!

Deku: Yeah, we finally got called in again. Feels like it's been forever. I wonder why they said not to wear our costumes though.

Killua: You think this is just a coincidence?

Gon: What makes you say that?

Killua: I don't really know, but it feels weird that we all got called in at the same time.

Deku: I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Kirishima: Then again, being told not to wear our costumes is a bit weird.

Killua: And that's why I feel uneasy about this. You guys are supposed to wear our costumes for doing Hero related work, right?

Deku: That's right.

Uraraka and Asui also step outside the dorm building.

Uraraka: Oh! Good morning, guys! You going in today?

Deku: Yeah.

Asui: Huh, so are we. That's kinda weird.

Killua: At least someone agrees with me.

Killua's assumptions were right, as the group all end up going the same way. While Deku and Gon are heading towards Nighteye Agency.

Deku: Wait, we're going the same way? I thought you and Killua were working in Kansai

Kirishima: Usually, yeah, but I guess we're meeting someplace different today.

Asui: What a coincidence. Us, too.

Killua: Okay, just what is going on here?

Gon: Maybe it's about what you told us a few days ago.

Kirishima: I suppose it could be about that.

It turns out that everyone was going the same way. Even Mirio, Amajik and Hado (Other member of the Big 3, working at the same agency as Uraraka and Asui) were there. Once the group arrived at Nighteye Agency, a large group of Heroes were in the building.

Deku: *Gasps*

Killua: (This is definitely suspicious. Why would all these Heroes be gathered here?)

Gon: Hey, that's Mr Aizawa over there! *Points towards Eraserhead.*

Killua: Dammit! Why did he of all people have to be here?

Hado: *Talking to Female Hero* Hey, what's the scoop? What's going on? Talk to me, Ryukyu! I mean, I know you said there's a meeting, but what's it about?

Ryukyu: Patience, Nejire.

Uraraka: *Talking to Eraserhead.* You, too, Mr Aizawa?

Asui: I'm confused. Why are you here?

Eraserhead: I was called in last minute for this thing. I think I've got a rough idea of what it's about.

Ryukyu: *Talking to Uraraka and Asui* You should, too. Remember what I told you, girls?

Uraraka + Asui: (It's about the new case!)

Kirishima: *Talking to Amajiki* Did you know about it too, Amajiki?

Amajiki: No, why would I?

Gon: If we didn't know, then why would he?

???: You do make a good point.

Gon: No way!

Deku: Is this real?

Killua: Why are you here?

Hisoka: Long time no see, Gon.

Killua: Alright, who's in charge here?!

Nighteye: That would be me. Can I help you with something?

Killua: You sure can. You can tell me why you let this psychopath come here! *Points towards Hisoka*

Mirio: Do you know this guy, Killua?

Gon: We both do. He comes from the same world as us.

Deku: Sir, this man cannot be trusted!

Nighteye: And what makes you say that?

Deku: I know what he's capable of.

Kirishima: The first time we met this guy, he beat everyone in our class in a fight to prove to the League Of Villains that he was a good asset for them.

Hisoka: Have you forgotten already? I told you I was only joining them so I could fight Shigaraki once he matures.

Amajiki: And thought I was an missfit.

Ryukyu: *Talking to Nighteye* We're all here, Nighteye. Let's get started.

Nighteye: Thanks to the information provided by all of you, our investigation has progressed substantially. We've invited you all here for a joint conference to share the intel we've acquired. Regarding the Yakuza group Shie Hassaikai and what we believe they might be planning.

Kirishima: Hold on, I feel like I'm missin' something really important here. Shie H'what now?

Fat Gum: Some bad guys're planning to do some bad things. And they've called a meeting so we can talk it out. Trust me. You, Tamaki and Killua are very much involved.

 You, Tamaki and Killua are very much involved