Pokemon World Adventures: Chapter 36

Later when Killua, Kirishima and Fat Gum reunite with Amajiki, Killua and Kirishima explain what happened during their fight.

Fat Gum: So his quirk powered up, huh? Power-boosting drugs are banned in Japan

Fat Gum: So his quirk powered up, huh? Power-boosting drugs are banned in Japan. It didn't last long, so it was probably a black-market version. The ones from the US work at least an hour.

Kirishima: Wow, you know a lot about this!

Fat Gum: Yeah, I used to work with the cops to catch drug smugglers back in the day.

Police Officer: Fat! I've got some info about that gun they had. It got smashed up in the chaos, but it definitely wasn't a weapon.

The Police Officer holds up a plastic bag containing the remains of the gun Thug D had.

Police Officer : I'll keep investigating and see what else I can find.

Fat Gum: Interesting. Thanks for lettin' me know.

Kirishima: *Talking to Amajiki* So uh, how're you holding up, anyway?

Amajiki: Awful.

Kirishima: To take your quirk like that. It's a total nightmare for a Hero.

Amajiki: That's not all. You protected me back there. You're just like Mirio. Both of you shine so brightly, like the sun.

Kirishima: You're the same way. I wouldn't even be here if you hadn't gotten me this work study!

Amajiki: There you go again. So much positivity.

Killua: And there you go again. So much negativity.

Fat Gum: We'll stop by the agency, then head to the hospital so you three can get checked out. There are a coupla things I wanna look into as well.

Amajiki: Okay.

Kirishima : Yes, sir!

Fat Gum: (I've heard of power boosting drugs before. They were originally made to help people with weak quirks. But ones that can completely stop someone from using their abilities? Now that's bad news. This could be a super-sized problem.)

???: *Clapping* Bravo. Your fight earlier was very impressive.

Kirishima: You!

Killua: Hisoka. Why are you here?

 Why are you here?