Pokemon World Adventures: Chapter 39

Deku + Mirio: *Gasps*

Gon: Overhaul!

Killua + Kirishima + Uraraka + Asui: That's Overhaul?!

Nighteye: It seems that a few of us know of this man. His name is Chisaki: quirk, Overhaul. With this power, he can disassemble things and then reassemble them. A quirk that allows him to completely break down matter. And a bullet that can break down quirks.

Deku + Mirio: *Gasps*

Gon: Hey Hisoka, is Overhaul using Eri's body to create the bullets?

Hisoka: That's correct. But I'm still unsure if the quirk inside the bullets is his own, or his daughters.

Kirishima: No...

Uraraka: Oh, don't tell me...

Nighteye: To be clear, we aren't certain that he's actually selling the bullets. At this point, their efficacy appears to be questionable. Thanks to what we learned from Hisoka, we know that there are a few bullets out there that are perfected.

Hisoka: For now, he's just giving out the test bullets to make himself known on the black market. Once he gets enough followers, he'll start producing more of the final product, and begin to sell it to his customers.

Lock Hero: Tch. Woulda saved us a lot of trouble if these three amateurs had just gotten the girl away from him.

Gon: And we would have too! But Chisaki was about to kill us all. We had to let her go.

Nighteye: I take full responsibility. The blame should not fall on them.

Gon: Yes it should! You weren't there, so you couldn't help!

Nighteye: And that's precisely why I need to take responsibility

Gon: Hey, Hisoka! You know where the Shie Hassaikai are keeping Eri right?!

Hisoka: Of course I do. It's in their hideout, which I happen to know the location of.

Gon: And do you know you're way around the hideout?!