~.1.~

Y/N:

It's my fourth year here, nothing to special.

Nobody talks to me which I don't mind, it lets me get my work done.

All though I do wish to have friends, the people in my house never really talk to me.

The only person who talks to me one on one is Snape, mostly about homework though.

People always seem to think Snape is rude but that's just his way of teaching us, he only does it so we can be at our best.

Though this morning feels different, this year feels different.

I wake up, getting my uniform on, along with my robes, symbolizing Ravenclaw.

I grab my books and start to walk out, looking down as I walk.

Suddenly I bump into someone, he looked newer, with hufflepuff colors.

"My apologies, I didn't mean to bump into you." He gives me a smile and holds out a hand to help me up.

I grab it, "I'm Cedric Diggory, I came for the-" I interrupt him, "Oh the games right? Oh and I'm Y/N L/N." I give him a smile,

"Well it's a pleasure meeting you and yes I'm here for the games, your a Ravenclaw?" He asks looking at my robes.

"Oh yeah, I can already tell your a Hufflepuff." I laugh a little, it was kinda nice talking to someone.

"Well I suppose you should get going, probably going to be late for class." He smiles at me and waves goodbye as he walks away.

I wave back, "He's really nice!" I think to myself.

Suddenly I feel a bump in the shoulder,

"Watch it, Bird." I hear a husky male voice laugh as he starts to walk away,

"How about you watch your mouth douchebag." I yell back and roll my eyes,

He stops to look at me shocked, to my surprise he walks closer to me.

"And to who do you think your talking to?" He says in my ear,

I roll my eyes, "I'm talking to the jerk that bumped into my shoulder, are you dumb?"

"Learn your place, Ravenclaw." He snaps back at me,

"You know using my house doesn't affect me, maybe try that on yourself." I say flipping him off as I walk away,

Leaving him in shock once more.

A few minutes later I am in my Potions class, waiting for the other Ravenclaw and Slytherin to show up.

Suddenly I see the male I was snapping at walk through the door.

I had to admit he was handsome but a jerk, his grey eyes landed on my E/C .

I see a smirk form on his lips and he stares at Snape.

"Students, we will be partnering up on the love potions, note that we will not be using them." The class starts smiling and clapping,

"Oh and I will choose the partners." After he says that the class frowns,

He partnered everyone up and partnered me up with the guy I snapped at.

"Lets just get this done so that we don't have to stay after class." I said coldly, "Now that wouldn't be fun now would it, Birdie." He smirks at me,

I roll my eyes, "Just go get the ingredients.." he laughs, "Someone's bossy." I roll my eyes again, "just go."

He nods, "Alright, mom." He teases me and push him the other way to the Ingredients.