In the Soop of Love.

Another one-shot. ❤

🎈

We need to get enough footage.

Namjoon's words ring in Seokjin's ears but the look in Taehyung's eyes as he eats across him, with his permed hair falling over them makes it hard for Seokjin to remember the meaning of those words.

They were briefed weeks before. He knows no one noted it down. He knows Jungkook and Jimin weren't even paying attention to the directors because they were busy playing footsie. But he did. So, he knows it is around 2 hours of unedited usable footage that they'll need per day.

Seokjin tries again to remember as he sips on another glass of Bokbunja ju, the importance of Namjoon's words, of the staff's plans. Enough footage. Two Hours.

Can't the staff find two hours out of 24 hours that they've spent here?

Despite the alcohol mixing in his blood, he tries to gauge the situation. Usually, 50% of the footage that they've is either uninteresting or unhelpful. Another handful of it might either have unreleased or private content.

Though one devil on his shoulder cheekily suggests that people wouldn't mind watching any footage of theirs, no matter how boring.

He hears Jimin talk about their dorm days – the days of endless pain, of endless uncertainty. But he is talking about the brighter things – or at least painting the dark days with a splash of Jimin's own peppy color.

It is the sound of Taehyung's laugh that tugs at his heart. It is so pure, so endearing that Seokjin can't even get himself to look at him. He is already on the edge and one push, just one push is all it'll take for him to fall off it.

So, he tries to focus again.

Every time they talk about wanting footage, having to be careful, they don't say it out loud, but Seokjin knows they mean to keep their personal-delicate relationships under wraps.

Past one point, it is no longer their staff, no longer their members but it is him, it is Seokjin who wants it to be safe. He wants it to be theirs, he wants it to be real – not some ship that's sailing around the internet for everyone's fueled entertainment.

He replays their day in his head. The more he filters, the more he realizes that he has less than met an eye with Taehyung. He has skirted around without having conversations with him. He has even avoided answering the choice of where he wants to sleep. On hindsight, he thinks, he should've just chosen one. He could've just said something.

But Taehyung has no leashes on him like Seokjin does. There is a good chance that as soon as Seokjin would've announced his choice of room, Taehyung wouldn't blink an eye before wanting to share it. And, those emotion-driven acts of Taehyung are the ones that physically squeeze Seokjin's heart.

Either way, he has given enough footage, didn't he? There was enough of typical BTS Jin being the cheerful mood maker. And, for once, for the better, it wasn't pre-planned, scripted or forced.

So, maybe, just maybe he can risk spending some alone time with his boyfriend – some personal time, more than a breezy game of ping-pong that lasted for less than 5 minutes.

There is another bout of laughter from around. Seokjin gives a little smile to assure the others that he is listening. The staff has pretty much settled in the background, letting the motion-cameras do their work.

Their cups of drinks are being refilled fast. The jokes get crasser, and more inside. Hoseok's already zoned out. Yoongi's singing Opera. Jimin's still having a go with his jabs at Namjoon, who sweetly lets him. Jungkook is eating the last round of food and seems ready to resign, though his eyes fondly linger on his boyfriend.