Jonathan Green, president of the International Ufology Association

Jonathan Green, president of the International Ufology Association, Speech in Canberra (Australia)

Last year, a meteorite had crashed in some point next to the border of Guinea and Sierra Leone. The first ones that come in contact with it were locals from nearby villages.

They were the first victims.

This meteorite has brought on its surface an unknown, deadly and incurable virus. An alien virus, deliberately sent to Earth.

Intelligent beings has been watching our civilization since primitive times. They had taught us agriculture and pottery; they shared their knowledge of Geometry and Arithmetic with us; they helped to build the pyramids in Egypt and the Mesoamerican temples. These beings were the founders of Atlantis, a so developed society as never seen before or after in our planet. They have been in contact with us for thousand of years and, even today, they work closely with governmental agencies from all over the world.

They are responsible for this terrible disease, and they have a purpose behind it. They want to re-colonize Earth.

First, their intention is to wipe out the weak and useless from among us. Don't be fooled; all the most relevant brains are protected by federal agencies. They won't be harmed by this pandemic. It's us, the general public, that will suffer the consequences of this genetic cleansing.

Once this is over, only a small percentage of the world population will be left; I'd dare to say 1% to 5%. Then, these extraterrestrial civilization will send males and females to procreate with the human survivors, to generate a new, more evolved specie, that will rebuild the world: the New Atlantis.

Some of us here might survive, I'm sure of that. And we can take part in this new coming world; however, we have to understand what we're going through and open our eyes for the higher goal of it. We might lose dear ones, relatives and friends, but, in the end, it would had been for a good cause.

Look at what we have done to our planet! Look the destruction, the wars, the suffering, the hunger, the pollution! We have destroyed it all, killing each other for power and money! Greed has blinded us, but the pain and suffering will open up our eyes.

The time for our specie to pay the highest price has come.

We can survive, and we will. And the future will be ours!