Wattpad Original
Mayroong 10 pang mga libreng parte

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

AN URGENT matter came up and Khairro's parents immediately left after dinner leaving Khairro and Eliza behind. There was a heavy silence between the two. Khairro was clearly trying to sense Eliza's mood while Eliza was nonchalantly eating her ice cream.

Khairro thought Eliza had calm down because she was clearly enjoying the dessert when suddenly, after she finished her dessert, she picked up the fork and stabbed the plate in the center so hard that it caused the plate to break in half.

For some reason, that sent shiver down Khairro's spine. No. I'm not scared. I was just startled a little.

Tumikhim si Khairro. "You break your plate..."

"Well," Eliza smiled at him eerily, "I can't break your head, can I?"

Khairro didn't know why his smile was trembling. "Don't be mad."

Ang matalim na mata ni Eliza ay tumitig kay Khairro. It was the first time for Khairro to be threatened by a woman and he actually felt threatened!

"Oh. May dapat ba akong ikagalit?"

"I'm sorry I brought you here without your consent." Ani Khairro ng kumalma na ito saka nagpaliwanag. "It's just that, I want to make sure you eat healthy food for dinner and since I can't cancel with my parents, I brought you here with me."

Matalim pa rin ang mata ni Eliza. "Pasalamat ka masarap ang ice cream nila."

Khairro smiled. "Want some more?"

"Busog na ako." Eliza excused herself to burp then she looked at Khairro. "Sa susunod, huwag mo nang gagawin 'to. Palalampasin ko 'to ngayon kasi masarap naman ang pagkain nila rito pero kapag inulit mo pa 'to, siguradong magiging kriminal ako at ikaw ang una kong biktima. Humingi ka ng permiso, gago. Hindi mo ba alam na 'consent is sexy'? Pangit ka na, hindi ka pa sexy. Ibig sabihin nun, wala kang abs."

Khairro was just looking at Eliza while talking. He doesn't even understand what Eliza meant by 'wala kang abs', so he lift his shirt on and showed his abs to Eliza.

"I'm pretty sure I have six pack."

Muntik nang maibuga ni Eliza ang iniinom na tubig dahil nakita mismo ng mga mata niya ang six pack abs ni Khairro. Ang crush niya noon na gago dahil tinanggihan siya.

Maingat niyang inilapag ang baso sa mesa saka nag sign of the cross at umusal ng panalangin. "Mahabaging maykapal, mas higpitan niyo pa po sana ang pagbabantay sa puri ko. Huwag niyo sanang hayaan na magapang iyon ng isang pangit na demonyito."

"What are you mumbling about?"

"Amen." Pagtatapos ni Eliza sa pagdarasal saka nag-angat ng tingin kay Khairro. "Wala akong paki kung may abs ka. Para sakin Pangit ka na walang abs."

Khairro decided to just drop the topic even though it bothers him. There's no used arguing about it, he'll just have to show Eliza how handsome and sexy he was. Yeah. That's the best move.

Pinakatitigan niya ang dalaga na walang pag-aalinlangang sinalubong ang titig niya habang nakataas ang isang kilay nito.

Khairro didn't know why Eliza's 'bitch resting face' — her words, not his — was so damn sexy.

The confidence in her eyes while staring back at him was unwavering. The way she carry herself, the air around her, she's definitely an independent woman.

"What?" Eliza asked haughtily.

"I like your confidence." Ani Khairro. "It's sexy."

Slowly, Eliza lost her resting bitch face and and her lips broke into a small smile, "sa lahat ng sinabi mo sakin, 'yan ang pinakanagustuhan ko. Thank you."