Wattpad Original
Mayroong 2 pang mga libreng parte

CHAPTER 11

Hi, CCBells. Sorry it took me a while to update. I have to finished the last SC for Je t'aime first because I made a promise that I'll post it this month and a lot of you are looking forward for it. And now that It's done, makakapag-focus na ako sa PS22.

And palagi kong nababasa sa comment na naguguluhan kong tapos na ba ang isang chapter o putol lang siya, I'd been telling your guys in my A/N na hanggat hindi niyo ito nakikita "CECELIB | C.C." hindi pa yan tapos at siguradong naputol lang.

Anyway, happy reading.

CHAPTER 11

KHAIRRO stared intently at Eliza who just pulled away after kissing him deeply. She looked really serious about this. She looked determined, but there's something bothering him about this. Huminga siya ng malalim saka tumayo mula sa pagkakaupo sa sofa habang karga-karga si Eliza na nakayakap sa kaniya at nakapalibot ang binti nito sa beywang niya.

Nang makapasok si Khairro sa kuwarto, kaagad niyang maingat na ihiniga si Eliza sa kama na kaagad na inalis ang binti sa pagkakayakap sa beywang niya at sinalubong ang titig niya.

"Don't you dare reject me." Anang dalaga sa may pagbabantang boses. "Tatamaan ka sakin, Pangit."

Khairro just smiled and kissed Eliza's forehead, then his lips trailed down to the bridge of her nose, down to the tip of her nose, then his lips dropped down on her lips cupid's bow, then he placed a soft kiss on her lips and nibbled her lower lip before his lips dropped to her chin, down to her neck and into her collarbone.

When Khairro's lips moved down from Eliza's collarbone, Khairro could see Eliza's chest, rising and falling heavily like she was heaving.

He looked up at her. "Feeling nervous?"

Kaagad itong umiling pero hindi naniwala si Khairro. He could tell ... somehow, he could tell that she was nervous.

"Okay ... Here I go ... " Khairro trailed as his lips placed a soft kiss on one of Eliza's breast that was still covered with her oversized shirt.

It was just a light kiss, but Khairro saw how Eliza's hand gripped the bedsheet.

Khairro dropped his lips to Eliza's abdomen, dropping soft kisses on its wake while his hand was caressing her bare thigh.

Eliza was wearing a skimpy short making Khairro's hand free to roam around and explore.

Eliza's body started tensing when Khairro's lips started kissing from her abdomen down to her belly. He knew she was holding her breath, she was anticipating of what he was going to do next so Khairro moved slowly to build her anticipation more ... and when she least expect it, he dropped down to the center of her thighs and kiss her womanhood that was still covered with fabric.

Napaigtad si Eliza sa ginawa niya kaya pasimple siyang nag-angat ng tingin para tingnan ang reaksiyon sa mukha nito.

Eliza's eyes were squeezed shut and she was biting her lips so hard. Her face was also pale with nervousness.

There was desire in her face, she was turned on, he could tell, but, there was more expression on her face that unsettles him.

Khairro pushed himself up again, levelling his face with Eliza's and then he moved his right hand to massage her womanhood from outside the fabric she was wearing.

Napatigil sa pagkagat ng labi si Eliza at dahan-dahang umawang ang labi nito. Her tensed body was now slowly relaxing so Khairro continued by slipping his hand inside her short, touching her bare.