Wattpad Original
Mayroong 3 pang mga libreng parte

CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

ELIZA WAS finally back at work. So far, so good. Nothing dangerous happened and she still had her bodyguard, but they're not the two Police Officers — her bodyguard now was personally hired by Khairro from a private security company.

Her bodyguard, Raizen, was a good looking man. He was hot and gorgeous but he seldom speaks. Pangit must be very confident that she wouldn't look at another man.

Well, that's what she thought until she received some of Khairro's text message. She could still remember his message to her.

'Don't look at him. Don't even talk to him. I have no choice but to hire him. He's good and I trust him. He can protect you while I'm at work, but don't show him your cute and vulnerable side. That's for your boyfriend only.'

Napailing nalang siya ng maalala ang text ni Khairro. Hindi niya akalaing seloso pa la ang isang Khairro Sanford. Good thing he doesn't talk about being jealous with her exes now. Mukhang nahimasmasan na ito.

Though, she understood where his insecurities were coming from. Their relationship was new and it was still fragile. Prone to misunderstanding and wrong assumptions.

Pero hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala na jowa ko na ngayon ang crush ko lang noon na binasted ako. Gago! Naiinis na naman siya kapag naaalala niya na binasted siya ng pangit na 'yon.

Bumuntong-hininga siya saka sumandal siya sa likod ng upuan niya sa opisina. Napatitig siya sa kisame habang nag-iisip. Gusto niyang bisitahin si Matamis na Lunes at ang Kuya niya pero baka maka-isturbo siya sa dalawa. Bagong kasal pa naman ang dalawang 'yon.

Huwag na nga lang.

Natigilan siya sa pag-iisip ng tumunog ang cellphone niya.

From: Pangit 💔

'Anong oras ka uuwi?'

Eliza replied. 'Don't know. Mag-o-overtime ako. Maybe 10 or 11 PM.'

Nang ma-send niya iyon, kaagad siyang nag-text ulit kay Khairro.

'Don't think of coming here to my workplace and waiting for me. Umuwi ka na kaagad. Kaya ko ang sarili ko saka may bodyguard naman ako.'

From: Pangit 💔

'Okay. Sure.'

Natigilan si Eliza sa reply ni Khairro. That was fast, that means Pangit was planning something.

To: Pangit 💔

'At anong binabalak mo? 🤨'

From: Pangit 💔

'😘'

Yep. He's planning something. Ano naman kaya 'yon? She hoped it's nothing cringe.

Inilapag ni Eliza ang cellphone sa mesa saka bumalik sa pagta-trabaho. She was busy 'fixing' her boss' schedule then after that, she segregated the papers that needed her boss' signature and the papers that needs to be approved. Eliza even read the monthly reports sent by the sales department so she could relay it to her boss.

Ilang taon na rin siyang sekretarya ng boss niya kaya alam na niya kung anong kailangan niya gawin at kung anong kailangan ng boss niya pagdating sa trabaho nito.

Eliza wanted to finished early so she focused all her attention on her work 'til she heard message tones coming from her bodyguard's phone.

Nag-uusisang tumingin siya kay Raizen at kaagad nitong napansin 'yon.