Chapter two <3

Idc if this is a new book, I still didn't edit and there's nothing you can do about it.

K bye 🦑

Cameron's POV

"So we're really going with codename Mr. Moneybags?" Iris asked. We were back at the house and having a meeting discussing a game plan.

"I mean he's in a huge mafia, so he makes a lot of money and also this is our biggest mission ever, so his capture is going to make us a lot of money as well." I responded.

"How much are we even making off of this?" Isaac questioned.

"I didn't even check yet..." I said, picking up one of the files scattered across the dining room table, "Payment will be given through installments of $10,000 every week, totalling to a one million dollar total," I read from the document as my eyes widened. This much money over one single person was unreal.

I glanced up from the sheet and surveyed my team's expressions. They were just sitting there as dumbfounded as I was.

"With that cash prize, Mr. Moneybags is right," Iris said with her jaw dropped.

"So do we have any ideas of how to capture said target?" Piper interjected.

"First, we should determine his location and if we can't find that, figure out frequent places that he visits. We can probably track that from his TikTok."

"I'll see what I can do with that," Piper nodded pulling out her laptop,

"Thank you, P," I smiled and turned to Chloe and Trent, "Now you two. What are your skill sets?" "I specialize in stealth," Trent said blankly.

This dude is so boring I can't.

"I'm good at construction of weapons and other gadgets." Chloe said.

That should be fairly useful if she collaborates with Piper.

"Okay so I have some spare rooms that you can take for now. I stood up and gestured for them to get up as well. They stood as I began walking down the hallway and up 2 sets of stairs. Mine, Piper's, Iris's, Isaac's, and Gage's rooms took up the entire second floor, so they would have to move into the third floor of the house. I led them to the first two doors across from each other.

"Trent, you may take the room on the right. Chloe you will be on the left."

"Thank you Ms. Davis," Chloe smiled as she opened the door to her new room.

"Just call me Cameron. There's absolutely no reason for the formalities," I smiled back. Trent silently entered his room during their discussion.

This dude is cold.

I walked back down the stairs and into my room. I plopped down on my bed and took out my phone. I opened TikTok and searched up Payton's username. It was just "payton", simple enough. I clicked on one of his videos.

He's...doing the wap dance.

THE CHILD OF A MAFIA FAMILY-

Is doing the wap dance, WHAT?!?

I stared in shock as the video played.

That kick at the beginning was lowkey impressive but WHAT-

I set my phone down on my nightstand.

Yeah...so much for that TikTok account helping us with information....

I walked over to my closet and changed back into my panda pajamas that I may or may not have been wearing three nights in a row. I have no shame, they were comfy and they had pandas. Honestly, just the perfect set of pjs.