chapter sixteen <3

I don't edit my chapters

And that should be clear by now

But I still write these useless reminders

Cameron's POV

"Oh my god what is he talking about?!?" Piper squealed in excitement.

"Ugh you're still going on about that?" I squinted at Isaac then turned my attention to Piper, "He thinks I have a boyfriend that I'm sneaking out to see just because I put on nice clothes in the middle of the night because I was bored."

"Damn it I was excited," Piper pouted, "Isaac, she always dresses up at weird hours of the night if she can't sleep. She's done it for years."

I have?

I mean, this story works for me but I didn't know I did that-

"No I still think she's sneaking out with a guy," He shrugged.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because I can just tell," He rested his forehead on his palm.

"Kay...uh as I was saying I think you guys should actually sleep tonight..." I continued.

"No." They all said in unison.

Welp I tried to do this the easy way...

"How much money?" I sighed.

"150 each," Gage responded almost instantly.

"That's so muc- I'll get it to you by tomorrow," I gave in.

"As you should," Iris nodded and stood up from the couch. Everyone else soon followed and made their way up to their rooms. I did the same and went up to my room.

Payton had strangely asked me to change my outfit, so I walked into my closet. I decided to pick a cute v-neck butterfly crop top along with a nice pair of medium washed jeans. I waited around in my room for a while hoping that everyone would fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around 10:30 I slipped back out of my room. I quickly made rounds around the house and looked under each of the doors to see if any lights were on. When I confirmed that all the lights were off, I walked downstairs to the first floor.

I made my usual exit through the sliding door in the kitchen and walked out to the front yard to wait for Payton to pull up. Perfectly according to the plan, the headlights of his car appeared before me at 10:45.

"Hey," I smiled as I hurriedly stepped in.

"Hi there," He smiled back and swiftly put the car into reverse. The car drifted backwards and onto the road.