Tattoo's and Mistakes

•KARKAT POV

  I'm cuddled up in Gamzee's side. I really just want to fall asleep but I need to change. I get up even though he tries to pull me back down.

"We need to change into our pjs" he groans and gets up. I go to my closet and grab my pj pants which is just black but has a small crab on the hip which is grey on them and Gamzee's shirt. I turn around to see Gamzee standing right behind me. I jump and then hit him.

"What's wrong best friend?"

"You scared me you fuckass. Help me change." I put my clothes on the nightstand and look at him. He takes my long sleeve off. I can almost see him drooling which makes me blush. He then crouches down and unbuttons my pants and slowly slides them off. I look down at him. I try not to think of what my perverted mind is leading me too.. Karkat Vantas do NOT rub your hand through his hair and moan right now. I can feel my face getting hotter. I scoot to my bed and sit down so Gam can pull off my pants, but honestly I'm trying to hide my boner. Gam slips off my pants completely and puts my pj ones on me. He then helps me put my arms in my shirt. I crawl under the sheets, facing him. He takes off his shirt, revealing his lanky but slightly muscular body. Then he slides off his pants and stretches. His boxers are plain dark purple. Woah Gamzee has a tattoo? I look closer at his chest to see a crab tattoo. It's right over his heart.

"Gam."

"Yes best friend?"

"What's that tattoo?"

"Oh. It's s motherfucken crab. When we had that fight I got the tattoo earlier that day and I was gonna show you but you know what happens. I was gonna tell you how I felt but then all that shit happened." He crawled up into bed next to me.

"Don't you have pjs?"

"Nah." His warm body snuggled mine. I could melt from him. I look at him. He has a piercing on his bottom lip. I gently pull at it which makes him take my hand down. He kisses me and then pulls me in as close as possible. I growl in pain, he lets up a bit. Slowly, I begin to fall asleep.

Next Morning

  I wake up to see Gamzee spread out on my bed. Well halfways on my bed at least. I look at my clock and it's 6:30. 30 minutes of more sleep. I lay down facing Gam this time. I study his face. He looks so much better than in the hospital. In the hospital he was constantly worried about me.. Me. He was worried about his boyfriend. A pathetic mutant. I guess I'll just get ready. I get up and head to my shower than you can see through. I turn the water on blistering hot, cause that feels awesome when it snows. I carefully undress myself but then I look at my cast. How the fuck am I supposed to shower in this? I look at a bag in the corner of my room. I sigh and go get it until someone grabs my ass. I nearly fall on my damn face because I'm naked and I know exactly who it is. I cover my crotch with the bag and turn around to see Gamzee standing behind me, smirking.

"What the everliving fuck?!" I whisper, trying not to shout and wake up whoever is downstairs.

"Don't be ashamed of your body Karbro. I think you're cute." He walks closer and removes the bag from my clutches. I whimper and cover it with my hands. He steps closer and move my hands up against the wall, gently but with a lot of force. I, once again, feel like a tomato. He grinds his hips against mine, kissing my cheek while he now holds me by my wais, dropping my hands. I kiss him back, grabbing his hair a bit.

•GAMZEE POV

  I can feel Karkat getting turned on. I smirk in the kiss. I move my hands lower and onto his ass, making him grind onto me. I can feel his boner slowly grow larger. He yanks on my hair a bit, making me stop and let go.

"We need to shower. School starts in an hour." I nod and look at him walk to the shower. He tied the bag at the beginning of the cast so he won't get it wet. Smart. But he still has a rager. I smirked and took off my boxers, revealing mine as well. I hopped in the shower next to him.

"Hope you don't mind.." I whisper in his ear and ran my hands up and down his body. I heard him moan a bit. I wanted to hear more. I ran one hand around his crotch, teasing him. He accidentally made a mistake and bent inwards from surprise, making his ass feel my boner. I smiled and went on with my plan. I grabbed him at his base, playing around a bit. Slowly jerking him off. He moaned louder now. I began to pick up pace as my other hand let him suck on two of my fingers. I pulled my fingers out of his mouth and put them near his entrance. I stuck one digit in and began to move around. Different motions for both jerking him off and stretching him. He moaned loudly. Two digits.

"Gam.. I-i can't do this much longer." His breathing hitched. I felt him release his seed in my hand. I smirked and stopped what I was doing. I licked his seed off my hand and went back to showering.

  We arrive at school, hand in hand. Karkat complaining about how his ass hurts.

"I'll make it hurt more tonight." I whisper in his ear. That shut him up quickly.

  We walk in to see Sollux talking to Eridan. They're arguing. I walk up to them and look at them with my usual smile.

"Sup guys."

"Hey Gamthee. Kk, what happened to your arm?"

"Long story." The bell rings. Ugh first day of coming back from winter break.