Snapping

•GAMZEE POV

  Do not snap. Do not break someone in half. I grip Karbro's hand harder. He tries to pull out of my grip but I growl. He winces and I let go, crossing my arms. He kisses my cheek and I calm down a bit. He looks to see worried friends of ours, taking quick glances. I start getting angrier and angrier until Karbro pushes me into an empty alley against the wall. I try to push him off, but he seems to have me pinned surprisingly. He kisses me deeply.

"Calm down.." he whispers and pulls out a joint. He puts it in my mouth and lights it. I immediately relax and share with him. Then we walk out. I keep smoking even though an officer passes by. What? Has the whole town fucking expect me to rage like a monster? I sigh and inhale. Hold, exhale. Honestly Karkat and I are just walking around at this point. I see Kanaya walking with Vriska. I see Vriska smirk.

"Hey Gam." Vriska said

"Sup spider."

"Karkat, Gamzee." Kanaya looked worried. Karkat scowled and pulled my hand, leaving the two. I took the last puff, threw it in the snowy ground and stepped on it. I exhaled and sighed. The snow was nice but uncomfortable.

  We step inside the café I perform at. We take a comfortable booth seat in the far back. Jade walks up, obviously uncomfortable and nervous.

"Hey guys.. what can I get you?"

"I'll  have a shot of expresso and a chocolate doughnut." I say. Karkat orders black coffee and a cake pop. Jade quickly walks back.

"How are you feeling?" Karkat asks me.

"Better I guess." I shrug, looking around to see all of our friends here. Talking, conversing and obviously keeping an eye on us. I stand up. Everyone looks at me. I walk up to the stage with my guitar. Everyone draws their attention towards me. I sit down on the stool and begin singing my The Snakes Start To Sing by Bring Me The Horizon.

I've lost the plot again
Tell your friends to sharpen their teeth
There's a few quid to be made...

And my soul's a sorry state
So come on down, you're empty lovers.
Worms come out of the woodwork
And the snakes start to sing.

Do you feel the chill,
Clawing at the back of your neck?
I start to spill.
Did you really think that you could fix me?
They'll sell your bones for another roll.
Well sharpen your teeth.
Tell yourself that it's just business.

Worms come out of the woodwork.
Leeches crawl from out of the dirt
Rats come out of the holes they call home,
I fall apart.
And the snakes start to sing.

Don't say I'm better off dead,
'Cause heaven's full and hell won't have me.
Won't you make some room in your bed?
Oh, well you could lock me up in your heart,
And throw away the key.
Won't you take me out of my head?

I'm just a would've been, could've been,
Should've been, never was and never ever will be.
Well, sharpen your teeth.
Tell yourself that it's just business.
Would've been, could've been,
Should've been, never was, and never ever will be.
Worms come out of the woodwork,
And the snakes start to sing.

Worms come out of the woodwork.
Leeches crawl from out of the dirt
Rats come out of the holes they call home,
I fall apart.
And the snakes start to sing.

If you can't soar with the eagles,
Then don't fly with the flock.
Are you still getting high?
Did you catch your own reflection,
In the knife my mother held?
Or the hell in my father's eyes?

If you can't soar with the eagles,
Then don't fly with the flock.
Are you still getting by?
Was I your knight in shining armour?
The apple of your eye?
Or just a step to climb?

If you can't soar with the eagles,
Then don't fly with the flock.
Are you still getting high?
Did you catch your own reflection,
In the knife my mother held?
Or the hell in my father's eyes?

If you can't soar with the eagles,
Then don't fly with the flock.
Are you still getting by?
Was I your knight in shining armour?
Or the apple of your eye?
Or just a step, a fucking step to climb?

I look around to see them all ready to pull something out. I guess they're ready to lock me up. I put my guitar up in a fighting position.

•KARKAT POV

I run up on stage, putting Gamzees guitar down. I stand in front of Gam and grab the microphone. The entire café now has weapons out. They've been waiting for this. But what they didn't know is I have my own weapons out. The door to the café opens, a bell signalling someone walked in. It was a stranger, whom ran out when he saw everyone with weapons. I smiled as my distraction worked. I pulled out my scythes and gave Gamzee his pins. I pulled out a smoke grenade and threw it. Shrapnel hitting people as the smoke exploded on contact with ground. Gamzee and I fled out the window to our apartment.

  As we arrvied, we changed into our new outfits. Gamzee's outfit had baggy black sweats with purple circles on it. He had a long tight black tee shirt, with a purple and black thin vest thay only fit his upper body. His sleeves matched the vest. I'm wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with a red line going down the sides of both legs. I also wore a shirt that was black with a red cut dripping blood on the chest. Gamzee lead me to the kitchen. He opened up a cabinet. It was a body sized cabinet. He crouched down and removed the bottom with ease. That was an exit? To where?? He made me drop down first, it was a lit up place. A comfortable room. Full of supplies. Gamzee semi jumped down, but held onto the opening with one hand. He lifted himself up and closed the cabinet, then pulled the loose board onto his fingers so when he let go it would close and look normal. He let go and landed on his boots. It looked normal. He put a thick sheet of steel over the hole so no one would enter. I sat down on the couch, sighed. Looking around. There were multiple tunnels leading to places I have no idea. I guess Gamzee saw me staring and pointed to the left tunnel.

"That leads to an escape route out of town." He then pointed to the middle tunnel. "That one leads to Kurloz's hideout. And the right tunnel leads to all the stores we can steal from for supplies." He sits next to me and kisses me. "Thanks Karbro for protecting me. I'd never hurt you."

  Suddenly, people storming into our apartment threw our stuff around the rooms. Searching for us. I heard them open the cabinet. Then close it. I sigh of relief and sit on Gamzee's lap. He rubs my thighs. I nuzzle my head into his neck. Something pokes my leg. I know he's horny and right now may not be the best time but if we die, I'm going to die not a virgin. I stand up and peel off my clothes and smile. Knowing he's going to enjoy this. He takes his clothes off too. No foreplay. I get on top of him. He kisses me and positions himself. I smile and nod. He thrusts himself inside me hardly. He then waits as I silently cry. He pulls me in close and whispers sweet things in my ear. I nod for him to move as he begins to kiss and bite my chest and collarbone area. I bit my lip and try not to moan. He kisses me, letting me moan into him as he picks up his pace. His hand brushes against my hardness. He grabs it, almost trying to make me scream his name. He begins to move his hand with the movement of himself inside me. I moan, not able to hold on longer. He cums inside of me, warming my insides. Then I cum on his chest, flustering. I lay off to the side as he gets up to the shower in the corner of the room.

  After our showers, we lay together in our pjs. I grab a soda and a bag of chips. I sit on the couch with Gamzee. We eat in silence. Wondering if they'll find us.

  Finishing the food, we lay down on the couch together, falling asleep to an unknown evil.